up all night

Posted by: zuulmusic

up all night - 03/03/06 02:43 AM

Tonight will be the 6th time in a week and a half that I didn't go to bed till after 5am and still get up early, although I probably won't bother going to bed at all tonight (midterm tomorow).
Classes suck.
:rolleyes:
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 07:47 AM

Sleep is your best friend. Cramming doesn't work! lol
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Cramming doesn't work! lol
I beg to differ, it has worked for me before.
Posted by: RooK

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 09:03 AM

Work and college classes are about to kill me. I'm working about 28hrs a week and doing classes full time with 300 level courses. Ouch. frown
Posted by: UMfan

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 09:41 AM

Despite all the good times, I do not miss college. There is something to be said for the ability to put down my work at 5 or 6pm and come home and not have to worry about it until the next day.
Posted by: framos242

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 10:34 AM

I miss the college days....
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 10:59 AM

I'm not quite there yet.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Despite all the good times, I do not miss college. There is something to be said for the ability to put down my work at 5 or 6pm and come home and not have to worry about it until the next day.
I miss college.

BTW: All that hard work is worth it when you walk that isle and get your first job w/ your degree.

Then you discover you dont want to do it (unless you intern-ed somewhere before).
Posted by: Alex

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 03:31 PM

I don't have good memories of the univ. it was much more than very difficult and i couldn't finish it.

Lot of nights working hard and all for nothing.
Posted by: UMfan

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
[b] Despite all the good times, I do not miss college. There is something to be said for the ability to put down my work at 5 or 6pm and come home and not have to worry about it until the next day.
I miss college.

BTW: All that hard work is worth it when you walk that isle and get your first job w/ your degree.

Then you discover you dont want to do it (unless you intern-ed somewhere before). [/b]
I did an internship, plus I worked while I was in college.

So work is better than work+college. Granted, I don't get as many parties as I used to, but I get free time on weekends and evenings now. And, I actually make money. eek I like that better than college parties.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: up all night - 03/03/06 08:26 PM

I sympathize with all you guys. I accepted an early offer from the bank as an application developer so I'm working 40 hours plus full time classes. Bryant is now just a waiting game for me. I'm ready to graduate.

This is why I haven't been on the board much....