powerblock cars for sale

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 09:23 AM

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Cars-T...286Q2ec0Q2em282

Check it out.

The camaro surprised me. All that work and a stock L67 still makes more power both HP and TQ.
Posted by: Chico

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 09:48 AM

Yes the 305 was a dog ,but HP #'s were low in the 80's and early 90's ,you probably remember the Monte Carlo SS's in the mid 80's they had the 305HO and it was a mere 190hp ,the only good thing was it was a SBC and could be swapped with any decent built SBC or built fairly cheap with cam ,heads ect,to make some decent power,why do you think the Buick GN was king of the hill in the 80's .But as far as the PB cars there are some good buys I would be interested in the 454SS they were a sweet truck .Chico(pops)
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 10:09 AM

i want the raunchy rat !!!! lol gotta love the flatheads, i want to build a t bucket and put my flathead into one
Posted by: jaybur

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 10:31 AM

I liked the builds on the show "trucks" when stacey david was the host. He was the best host for that show, in my opinion

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 10:44 AM

now he has a new show they play sometimes i think its called gearz

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 11:03 AM

cool. I do not have TV at this point (by choice) that is why I am on the net so much. I wish I could order just a few channels I want, but that has been a request for a long time (i used to be "the cable guy") that I know is not going to happen.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 12:30 PM

Pops I know the 80s 305 was a dog but I'm still astounded at how much of a dog it really is after all those parts they put on it.

Hmmm I might have a plan. Mid 80s Fbody pull out the 305 and drop an L67 in.

I like things done differently. I'm tired of all the 350/350 cars.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:

I think it's a requirement to have a mullet driving an 80's f-body car.

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/07/08 11:40 PM

if you don't have it as a daily driver, at least throw a mullet wig in the glove box for when you do cruise around.

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/08/08 12:19 AM

That would work, too.
Posted by: black99gtp

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/08/08 12:36 AM

I have the same engine in my firebird (305 TBI) as the camaro that was on the show. Yes, it's not the most powerful, but it had decent torque and the fuel economy was actually pretty damn good (once got almost 30 mpg's on a highway trip), and even with 154K on it, it still got in the low 20's before I got my grand prix.
Will always love that car, flowmaster sounded great on it, friends always loved it, and I even looked good in it without a mullet!!!
Was looking forever for a bolt on cold air kit for it, almost made my own dual snorkel intake after awhile, but after the rust started to hit and the seats started to rip I gave up on modifying it.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
[b]
I think it's a requirement to have a mullet driving an 80's f-body car. [/b]
no Thanks for playing, though. Your Pontiac keychain doorprize is waiting for you on your way out. Matter of fact, it's available now. Why not claim it. Now.

Before you leave, do you happen to know where I can get a Member's Only jacket and a pair of Wayfarers?

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 10:12 AM

don't forget to wear your sunglasses.....AT NIGHT

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 11:04 AM

taaake oooon meeeee...taaaaake meeeee ooooooon!

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
I think it's a requirement to have a mullet driving an 80's f-body car. [/b]
no Thanks for playing, though. Your Pontiac keychain doorprize is waiting for you on your way out. Matter of fact, it's available now. Why not claim it. Now.

Before you leave, do you happen to know where I can get a Member's Only jacket and a pair of Wayfarers? [/b]
no it needs to be like a camel jacket, from back in the day when there were camel bucks lol, and you need to have some empty reds boxes lol

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 11:42 AM

The passenger floor board of my 85 Firebird DOES have empty Marlbro Red boxes laying around...the camel jacket? You're pushing it.

goober crazy

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 11:43 AM

how about a bunch of empty bud heavy cans layen in the back??

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 11:54 AM

most certainly not. not even as a joke. no.

but I did, during the hurricane, have my lawn mower in Belen. Along with a box of old clothes. And parts to my daughter's swing set. And the small basketball goal of theirs.

I figure if that POS cant see safe service as an evac vehicle during the hurricane, it might as well serve as a small storage shed.

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:

but I did, during the hurricane, have my lawn mower in Belen. Along with a box of old clothes. And parts to my daughter's swing set. And the small basketball goal of theirs.
I feel like you with a mullet, and all that crap in the car, with a Billy Idol CD on would really finish up the look.

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 05:46 PM

hahahaa

Re: powerblock cars for sale - 12/09/08 06:58 PM

umm, no, Corey. Sorry. Your key chain is still waiting for you to claim on your way out. Why not take this opportunity to claim it?

Make fun of Belen all you want, but I am NO where near old enough to know a mullet. That and I now require a comb over. Just ask Slick.

Man, I hate gettin old.