4T8

Posted by: AustinGTP

4T8 - 09/02/04 12:59 PM

4T8, Get out of there!
Frances is on her way and she looks pissed!

Good luck!!!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 03:12 PM

hammer if there ever was a time for it it is now!!! hammer the road and beat frances.
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 07:30 PM

thank you very much for your concern Austin GTP and Hercman but im here to stay.. blush .

to tell you were not scared is bullshit, momma and her mom will leave here and im stayin to ride it out with my big dog and my GTP.

god forbid if she gets damage by the insurandce standards ill be puttin up the parts for sale,so get your wallets open but im hopin for the best laugh . just bull shittin.

ima try one more time to get on line with your guys tommorrow if i can, if not ill get with you as soon as i can. youall knoww that should hammer untill the first snow. cool
Posted by: Kirmie

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 09:03 PM

Good luck with that, my friends grand ma lost her whole neighborhood to the last one, and mine got lucky 10 miles away.

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 09:34 PM

Good luck you crazy fool!
Get back to us as soon as you can so we know you made it!

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 09:45 PM

10-4 hammer
Posted by: Jizz

Re: 4T8 - 09/02/04 09:47 PM

Remember

Stop, Drop & Roll kooky

Re: 4T8 - 09/03/04 08:23 AM

Crazy I say just crazy. Good luck.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: 4T8 - 09/04/04 10:18 AM

Best of luck 4t8. Hopefully everything will be alright. Keep us posted.
Posted by: zachd

Re: 4T8 - 09/04/04 06:48 PM

i just saw on tv a roof of a whole kmart shopping center blew off and they said teh mainstorm hasnt hit yet

Re: 4T8 - 09/09/04 01:25 PM

IM BACK,DAM IT!!!!!!!!!! darthvader
hammer on all hurricanes

Re: 4T8 - 09/09/04 02:41 PM

Glad you made it okay, tell Ivan I said "Hi"!

Re: 4T8 - 09/09/04 03:04 PM

im gettin too old for this sh1t..... frown Austin GTP

Re: 4T8 - 09/09/04 04:17 PM

Myself, the wife, and the little princess are scheduled to be at DW between Oct 10-15. I hope like hell ya'll won't be expecting your 5th, or 6th hurricane by that point.

I'm not going there to see it rain sideways, I'm going to see Mickey!!!

Re: 4T8 - 09/09/04 04:27 PM

never fear my friend.. i will personally guarantee that there will be no more hurricanes or no more orlando (dw). darthvader lol
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: 4T8 - 09/10/04 12:37 AM

My Grandmother called me today from upstate New York and she said they are getting the end of Frances up there. She said it is pretty harsh....Flooding...downed lines...ect...but not as bad as down there. If any more hit Florida, you might need HercMan to deliver you that minisub so you can scuba the hell outa there. thumbsup

Re: 4T8 - 09/10/04 12:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TexasGP:
My Grandmother called me today from upstate New York and she said they are getting the end of Frances up there. She said it is pretty harsh....Flooding...downed lines...ect...but not as bad as down there. If any more hit Florida, you might need HercMan to deliver you that minisub so you can scuba the hell outa there. darthvader
Posted by: zachd

Re: 4T8 - 09/10/04 05:36 PM

4t8 i work for american general finances and im in evansville indiana at the HQ. We have branches in florida and we are shutting several down for this Ivan hurricane you gonna get hit again?

Re: 4T8 - 09/10/04 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zachd:
4t8 i work for american general finances and im in evansville indiana at the HQ. We have branches in florida and we are shutting several down for this Ivan hurricane you gonna get hit again?
cant really tell you nothing tell sunday, i can tell you this, food is on shortage at the g-store and they are rationing gas in my area, key west is required to evac and jeb came on the local stations and said hold on.
to be honest with you charley then frances now ivan..
i think im gonna have few kinks in my body amour this time if it does hit cent fl
frown . we got so much dam water here that the rivers are still rising and the retention pond around where i live are overflowing, (can you say mesquitos) frown , hopefullly this s.o.b. decides to put his left blinker on and head west, if not, oh well bring it on!!!! darthvader

Re: 4T8 - 09/13/04 08:09 AM

For the minisub you'll need DD for 14584-13985 filled out in triplicate and triplicate of copy two. Then send it to the secretary of the Women's Liberation Front get Sally Rottencrotch to sign it then mail that form to the Secretary of the Underarmed Committee... Uhh it just might be easier to put a snorkal on your car to drive out of there.