Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 10:39 PM

Looks good. Car wise at least.

http://www.fastandfuriousmovie.net/
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 10:54 PM

Um....the song doesn't fit!
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:00 PM

OMG I love this story line so far! I cant wait to go and see this movie! SWEET!
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:02 PM

1 was original brought on everything huge influence idc what you say.

2 was stupid non car related too much off topic.

3 was different but off plot

4 will bring back the scene and add all the variety of racing and cars.
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:06 PM

theyre all ok but the first 2 were the best

especially that supra that spooled on the ferrari !
Posted by: jaybur

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:28 PM

I think the Fart can sales, and wings sales were down, so the only logical thing to do is put out another F&F movie........ here we go again....
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:34 PM

LOLOL
Posted by: palsut

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/01/09 11:53 PM

I watched 1, 2, and 3 before. It was kind okay. I guess I will give shot to watch them since all cast are from part 1.
Posted by: snowrider900

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 02:49 AM

I laugh and shake my head every time A car passes me with scaffolding on the back of there car, I mean come on...the spoilers on are cars are for appearance only they make the car look better

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 12:06 PM

^ yea and I KNOW how it is there, I grew up there, and only moved out here about 3 years ago or so. They definitely have ricer fever there! There are some ricers in this city too, but not nearly as many as there are there!

I remember seeing a guy with like an early 90's accord with Vinyl siding as his ground effects.

I have posted this pic before, but I did this to my dad's car, he was getting a new hood so I talked him into doing something dumb while he was waiting.

but seriously, how can you take a step back at what you did (vinyl siding, or plywood wing) and think WOW, that is impressive?

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 12:08 PM

^ obviously meant to poke fun at the ricers, but I think it is pretty funny since the car is 100% stock, down to the hub caps, yet there is a big Ram air vent in the hood. (functional by the way, lol)

Sometimes you see a stock car, aside from the wing, or the fart can. Leave those poor hondas alone!
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 12:55 PM

That scene where he smokes the tires and waits to clear under that rolling semi, is plain stupid.

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 01:24 PM

^ really? I do that every time I go for a drive, there is always some tanker rolling and BOUNCING down the road. Maybe it was filled with basket balls??

Well I was on the edge of my seat, because I thought there would be NO way he'd make it, but he did! Thanks for the reality HOLLYWOOD. lol
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/02/09 01:33 PM

i cant wait till F&F 5 comes out and they add the kid with the southern accent to the cast with brian spielner and Dom usa
Posted by: Steve1971

Re: Fast and the Furious 4 NEW TEASER! - 02/05/09 05:24 PM

As long as Vin is back I will go see it. So far it looks good.