Merry Christmas, you losers!

Posted by: Arcxnus

Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/24/05 09:05 PM

lol

May your stockings not be full of KR, and hope Santa brings you good timeslips and cheaper gas prices. laugh

Seriously guys, have a good one and be careful if you're traveling, or if you're just out on the road.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/24/05 10:23 PM

Thanks Arc, but you're too late. I've got a stocking FULL of KR.
I'm getting as much as 10* of KR at half throttle at highway speeds. frown
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/24/05 10:48 PM

Sorry, I posted in the other Christmas thread.

smile
Posted by: jeremy

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/25/05 01:51 AM

Merry Christmas Arc. Hey the next time your in town stop at the shiken shack hes got a job now so he doesn't get off of work until 5 on weekdays.
Posted by: Chico

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/25/05 10:19 AM

Merry X-Mas everyone.Chico.
Posted by: Dementeddj

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/26/05 02:42 AM

Hey everybody, It's still christmas where I'm at , but not at home, (since I'm three hours behind home it's still the 25th.)it's 10:40 PM here If I were at home, I'd be saying "happy Bday to me" right now! Merry christmas and happy new year from alaska. I'll post some pics of some wierd stuff if I can see/catch it. One thing is nice, though. I actually got a "white Christmas" this year, since it snowed like 6 inches on the 23rd and it's all over here!!! oh well. I have already seen some wierd stuff, and I will try to post on here, but no guarantees till after I get back
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/26/05 10:31 AM

now that I'm done shopping for everyone else, its time to get back to modding my car! laugh ...Merry Christmas everyone, hope you had a good one thumbsup
Posted by: framos242

Re: Merry Christmas, you losers! - 12/26/05 03:54 PM

Hope everybody had an awesome Feliz Navidad!