Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum

Posted by: 20gtp02

Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 09:06 AM

I was in Tallahassee, FL this weekend to celebrate my sis graduation from FSU!
My aunt and I decided to take a trip to the museum. They just recently moved to this larger building. It holds much more than cars.
Here is the website: http://www.tacm.com/
It lists the cars and also a picture of them. It also lists what else is in the building and pictures as well. I took pictures of my own and definitely pictures of the BATMAN collection!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/escapest01/Tallahassee%20Automobile%20Museum/

We were only there for 35 minutes due to a tight scheduling, but it was neat. I wish I could of spent more time there, there was soo much to look at. At first, when we walked in, the lights were off. I was like I don't want to look at no cars in the dark. Well they have the lights on motion sensors, I guess to save cost.
Anyways, enjoy!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 09:22 AM

That's an impressive collection. Looks like the cars and bikes are packed in a little too tight to be properly displayed.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 10:05 AM

He's got the original batmobile and batcycle, but no original batboat (which was built in Austin).
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 02:33 PM

Nice, loving that prowler two-tone thing.
Posted by: GTPCompG

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 03:59 PM

Love those prowlers!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/27/08 08:17 PM

They look better with flat black on the front fenders.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/28/08 08:06 AM

the Shelby series 1 is pretty sweet lookin as well. The Batman collection looks pretty awesome...all but the car from the third movie, I really dont care much for that one. Maybe one day I'll be filthy rich and build my own Bat Cruiser...
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Went to Tallahassee Automobile Museum - 04/28/08 06:17 PM

damn you.

Why do you not tell me when you are doing this stuff? I was in tally that weekend.