Wheels and Tires

Posted by: Alex

Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 11:39 AM

Well yesterday i went to get some prices and they are so expensive...found some 17" bullits with 2 goodyears 245/45 and 2 kuhmo and this guy wanted 1600 usd. well i saw this other 18" crhrome and aluminiun new wheels, but the tire was 235/40/18 i think it would look small on a GP, well i keep searching, i don't want anything less than 245/45/18 but this guys are so expensive...
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 12:13 PM

They guy with the Bullitts was trying to rip you off. You can get those on Ebay in the $400-$800 range, with tires, and after shipping (to a US address).

BTW... if you need any help with shipping issues, let me know. You can have them shipped to me and I'll ship them straight to you. You will need to pay the duties and taxes when you get them, of course. I can let you know how much for the shipping charges and you can paypal me the money.

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
They guy with the Bullitts was trying to rip you off. You can get those on Ebay in the $400-$800 range, with tires, and after shipping (to a US address).

BTW... if you need any help with shipping issues, let me know. You can have them shipped to me and I'll ship them straight to you. You will need to pay the duties and taxes when you get them, of course. I can let you know how much for the shipping charges and you can paypal me
the money.
Yes even here in Mexico i think they are too expensive.
Could you make me a favor?, i've seen some 18" bullits and tires 245/45/18 on ebay, could you tell me how mucho would it cost to do all you said??, maybe at last is more expensive than buying them here...sometimes to quotate shipping they ask for an adress into USA and i can't finish quotation.

thanks in advance

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 12:21 PM

I'll see what I can come up with later tonight.
PM me with your address info.
Posted by: UMfan

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 01:31 PM

Alex,

If Bobby does this favor for you, are you going to post a picture of him and have us all say how pretty he is?

cheers
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Alex,

If Bobby does this favor for you, are you going to post a picture of him and have us all say how pretty he is?

cheers
lol lol lol lol I want to see this!!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while!!!!!!

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 01:57 PM

Of course i will... cheers
And if you help i will post your pics too
Posted by: framos242

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Alex,

cheers
lol

Good one!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 02:11 PM

Hey now this is a family oriented site
Posted by: UMfan

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Hey now this is a family oriented site
Are you talking about my photo or Bobby's?

mad wink crazy

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 02:26 PM

Whoever help me, i will encourage people to say nice words about.

Or would you preffer we initiate a virtual bar?, we could schedule to drink some beers at the same time???

Will this seem less gay...hahahahaha

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 06:52 PM

cheers
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/26/06 11:29 PM

Virtual bar sounds cool!
alex have you look at tirerack.com ?

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/27/06 11:02 AM

YEs i've seen there, but my problem always are the TAxes to import and the shipping.

HEre are a lot of wheels and tires but so expensive too that's why i'm searching for.
Posted by: new984me

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/28/06 03:14 PM

I am also looking for rims and tires. I don't want anything too fancy and don't really care for anything bigger then a 17". I want it to look good and proportinate "I think that's how you spell it". I am open to suggestion. Would like chrome. I am lazy and there easier to clean.

D
Posted by: GTPJack

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/28/06 04:17 PM

I would say go to victoria tire and wheel(.com) on the internet. That's where I'm getting mine from. They have great tire and wheel packages, especially chrome. Prices I think are unbeatable.

GtpJack

Re: Wheels and Tires - 01/29/06 11:10 AM

Ok, yesterday i bought the tires, I was between some Ventus Hankook, Nankang, Kuhmo, and Essenza, i came to Internet and found that Essenza are made in USA by Goodyear, and the speed rated 130 mph, the response at wet asphalt is very good ( i don't remember right now the codes) but they seem to be good, what is your opinion.

BTW mine are Essenzas 245/45/18 and finally they were 630 usd.

http://conceptessenza.com/index_content.html