No safe place *56k beware*

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

No safe place *56k beware* - 02/11/05 09:11 AM

Is no place safe from the white stuff? We have had about 18 inches of snowfall yesterday. And my blastid snowblower wouldn't run. So into the shop it went. When I needed it the most. So the wife and I went out about every two hours to move the snow. Well last night before I went to bed we moved snow one more time and look what I found in my carport Mind you this carport is basically a garage without a big door and a small regular type door opening on the other end.

Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: No safe place *56k beware* - 02/11/05 09:58 AM

That just looks nasty, but kinda cool. crazy
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: No safe place *56k beware* - 02/11/05 10:13 AM

one more reason I respect you people that are hardy enough to live so close to the arctic circle...there is just no way i could handle a winter that long and harsh...yikes!...if we got that much white stuff down here these virginny idiots would keel over and die...they dont know how good we got it!...case in point, last month we got about an inch of snow overnight. In less than 24hrs following the police reported 300 accidents in the metro richmond area alone! that aint even the whole state!...they need to make it tougher to get a drivers license down here.