suv crash 18 wheeler truck video

Posted by: palsut

suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 02/28/09 12:07 PM

It was release video yesterday. Sound like this driver pass out? That's really weird way to crash this suv on 18 wheeler trailer. Look nasty accident but I hope he is okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWcPqgexfds
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 02/28/09 06:31 PM

OMG, no duh the driver of the semi is safe, jeez
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 02/28/09 07:00 PM

I don't think he meant the driver in the semi, I think he meant the guy in the SUV... :rolleyes:

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 02/28/09 07:49 PM

Of course, I mean guy in the suv. I know 18 wheeler truck driver is fine because he is nowhere to hit. Suv only hit his trailer. I think 18 wheeler truck driver did pretty good job. He tried avoid as much as he can. It might be wild ride on grass. If he stay this lane then head on accident probably kill him.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 02/28/09 08:35 PM

I think if they had a head on the 18 wheeler guy would have survived, though injured. The SUV guy would have died for sure.
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 03/01/09 10:24 PM

That lady was stupid for just taping while she was driving period. She lucky that she didn't get hurt in that accident.

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 03/01/09 10:31 PM

I was thinking same thing. I keep wonder how she KNEW this accident will happen? That's left me unsolved puzzle for why she is taping it? I guess she probably look like ohhh black suv is all over the lane. Better tape it before something happen!
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 03/01/09 10:32 PM

lol i was just saying i didnt even read that part palsut, sorry lol i meant like " lol the driver in the semi is safe " kinda thing
Posted by: Nuke

Re: suv crash 18 wheeler truck video - 03/02/09 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
OMG, no duh the driver of the semi is safe, jeez
Ya lol, even if the semi hit it head on he would still probably have been fine lol.