Going away again

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Going away again - 12/27/04 09:36 AM

Hey all just wanted to let you all know I'm gonna be out of the country again. This time I leave today and don't return till the end of January. I'll be in Sicily flying around Europe. I'll get on and check things out when I get the chance. Hope everyone has a happy new year.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Going away again - 12/27/04 07:39 PM

Have fun and keep us updated with pics!
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: Going away again - 12/27/04 08:12 PM

Be safe....... cheers
Posted by: Chico

Re: Going away again - 12/28/04 04:58 AM

MA MA MIA watch out for those Siclian girls ,have fun .Chico.
Posted by: framos242

Re: Going away again - 12/28/04 12:07 PM

Take care and be safe. Hope this time the plane won't break down too much. smile
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Going away again - 12/28/04 09:47 PM

Good luck and have fun.

Re: Going away again - 12/31/04 08:00 AM

Well we made here with out breaking the airplane. We flew one mission yesterday and now we have nothing scheduled until the 3rd. Lots of time off. I'll keep you all up to date. Have fun and watch out for that icky snow.

Re: Going away again - 01/10/05 07:53 AM

Update. Well since I last talked to you all I have flown to Rota Spain, Souda Bay Greece, Lakenheath England, and Brekstad Norway. Fun Fun I'm halfway done with this detachment.

Re: Going away again - 01/10/05 08:27 AM

What a way to see the sights.

Re: Going away again - 01/17/05 04:44 AM

Update...

Had the day off yesterday so we went to a Go-Kart track had an unbeliavable lunch and some intense racing on a wet track. Lots of bumpin and slidin goin on. It was a blast.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Going away again - 01/17/05 03:25 PM

we're gonna have to get Herc to chronicle all his trips for us entitled "How to see the world from the belly of the beast"...or maybe "Around the Herc in 80 days"...I guess when the recruiter says "Aim High" he aint kiddin!...just bring it home safe for momma and the kids!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Going away again - 01/17/05 03:31 PM

hey herc, I just noticed in your family pics section that your little girl is refered to as "Missy". Is that her real name or a nickname? My daughter is named Michelle but we've called her "Missy" for years!...I love the pic with the two of you workin on the truck. I think I've got one of My Missy helpin me wash her moms truck when she was small...such a priceless shot!

Re: Going away again - 01/18/05 04:41 AM

Her real name is Angela Missy is a nickname. I've always liked the Missy moniker and we called my sister Angel so the Missy was used to help eliminate confusion as to who the family is talking about.

As for the chronicaling my adventures. The things I've seen and the places I've been boy the stories I'd have. I really should write this stuff down.

Re: Going away again - 01/25/05 04:06 PM

Ok all I'm home again. Bout friggin time if you ask me. I'll have some new pics up on my web page in a few days. I'm gonna do my updating durring the times that I can't sleep because of the time zone changes. I'll let you all know when there are updates.
Posted by: framos242

Re: Going away again - 01/25/05 05:08 PM

Welcome home Herc... for now.

Get some sleep.

Re: Going away again - 01/25/05 06:12 PM

WOOHOO!
Welcome home!