sorry to bring this up

Posted by: GillysGTPSS

sorry to bring this up - 05/16/05 07:54 PM

A close friend of mine has a (hate to say it), a 92 F150, with a 5.0L motor, does anyone know where he would be able toget an intake for it. Hated to mention it when I love my GP, but he really insisted.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 07:59 AM

You can send to

Summit racing
Jegs
www.truckperformance.com
and a quick search I found this
K&N Intake from Performancetruck.com

Hey we all drive other makes and models as well Don't be afraid to ask about other rides smile We may bag on you a little but it's all in fun. No harm is ever intended.
Posted by: GtCombination

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 09:25 AM

What he said cheers
Posted by: Alex

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 12:02 PM

One of the things i like of this forum is the tolerance from people, i've even asked something for my wedding and it is not a problem...so there are no stupid questions (but about my tranny kooky )
Posted by: DoberManJT

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 03:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
so there are no stupid questions (but about my tranny devilgrin
Posted by: RooK

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 03:37 PM

GillysGTPSS, I'm a Ford or Mopar lover way before anything GM. I own a GP because I like the car, not the manufacturer (might take some heat there). All are welcome. smile
Posted by: Alex

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 03:43 PM

Ey Doberman, anyway could you please add my car to your night prayers??
Posted by: GillysGTPSS

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 07:35 PM

Sorry Rook, did not mean to offend. I do appreciate the info. I have nothing against Ford, just not to crazy about their trucks. Known to many people to have probs. with the
Posted by: RooK

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/17/05 08:42 PM

Anymore, I believe it's hit and miss with vehicles of any manufacturer. You didn't offend, but I just don't see the reason for the manufacturer wars. Just pick what you like and have fun... I've lost count the number of times I've seen someone say Rustang, even on this forum. :p
Posted by: Chico

Re: sorry to bring this up - 05/19/05 05:09 AM

Just try K&N's site they have intakes for most late model vehicles even for Fix Or Repair Daily