Mom and Pontiac Vibe

Posted by: vix

Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 01:07 PM

So my mom is about to buy a new car [a 2007 Pontiac Vibe] do any of you guys have any thoughts on it, she dosnt care about power more just that its going to last and not break down uber fast, any thoughts??????
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 01:21 PM

It's hideous. And probably the worst quality car I have ever been in.

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 01:52 PM

yeah it is hideous.... she was thinking about a Subaru Legacy to i hope she gets that instead just the Vibe is cheap and i want my mum in something safe and that isn't a Lemon
Posted by: nyjets91

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 06:12 PM

Its a toyota, so I automatically hate it lol. But seriously, I think some of them may have been involved in the sticking pedal recall, so you may want to do that research before she puts the money up for it
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 06:21 PM

One of the guys I worked with in Atlanta had one. He had no issues and loved it.
Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/18/10 07:30 PM

My mom bought one new in 2003 I think. It's been a pretty reliable vehicle for her. I don't mind driving it either, it's not terrible.

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/19/10 01:21 PM

Well she came home last night with a 2010 suberu legacy its a pretty epic car and really nice =] she didnt want the vibe because of all the recalls on it for the sticking pedle
Posted by: nyjets91

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/19/10 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vix:
she didnt want the vibe because of all the recalls on it for the sticking pedle
FTW!!

Lol seriously though, I like subarus, but I just don't think I could see myself driving one
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: Mom and Pontiac Vibe - 05/23/10 03:27 AM

I think it was a Legacy I raced once...pretty good race. lol