Club GP

Posted by: WhiteGT

Club GP - 12/01/06 05:04 PM

Hey guys I have tried registering over on ClubGP and I never got a response or confirmation email or whatever it is they say they will send you, has anyone else had this problem?
I keep e-mailing the webmaster but never get a response does anyone on here know an admin over there that could help me out?
Posted by: D

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 05:25 PM

I try all the time and I can't get one either.

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 05:29 PM

It really kinda sucks, I have tried with two different E-mail addy's and even emailed the webmaster numerous times and never gotten so much as a response. Kinda pisses me off, still would like a membership over there though.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 05:34 PM

Your not missing much smile

I'll see if my log in still works

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 05:49 PM

Yeah I know but I would like to be able to use the classifieds, other than that I think the guys here seem alot more informative

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 06:01 PM

I sent a PM to mnapuran the club president. Lets see what he says.

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 06:05 PM

Thanks alot man, your awesome!

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 06:20 PM

Lots of good info over there if you can wade through all the junk that gets posted. I get so fed up with all the stupid replys that I only go over there a couple times a year. To see what might be new.
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 07:07 PM

same here about the log in junk...it kinda blows...
Posted by: brown

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 09:31 PM

I never got a conf. email. Just tried logging in a few days later and it worked.

Re: Club GP - 12/01/06 09:36 PM

Here's the reply I recieved.

Quote:
If there information was filled out correctly, and they don't have access within 2 days, then there is an issue. Otherise... wait, or fill out the info correctly.
mnapuran
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: Club GP - 12/02/06 12:48 AM

I only use ClubGP for the classifieds.

Re: Club GP - 12/02/06 01:56 AM

Ok thanks herc!
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Club GP - 12/02/06 08:56 AM

I tried logging in a few weeks ago and I couldn't get in. I think they deleted my account (which would make sense cause I haven't signed in for a few years).
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Club GP - 12/02/06 04:29 PM

Its such a craphole over there. There so many jerks it just ticks me off. Only thing its good for is the occassional strange question, search, and classifieds (and even those are crapped on).

My account over there works, btw.
Posted by: Alex

Re: Club GP - 12/06/06 05:10 PM

Why you need to go to Club GP if here is the best GP club ever!!!

cheers hammer

Re: Club GP - 12/06/06 07:23 PM

I know this is the best site alex, you guys actually give advice without an buttchewing or 20 people making comments about your spelling and grammer, I mainly wanted a shot at some of the classifieds over there and in the off chance I have a question that one of the guys here can't answer I am sure there will be someone there who can atleast point me in the right direction. Don't worry I am not going anywhere, just need the classifieds mainly.
And they finally fixed my log-in, took them 4 days to e-mail me though, don't know what was up with it, I have emailed them before about it but never gotten any help, it is working now though.
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: Club GP - 12/08/06 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by brown:
I never got a conf. email. Just tried logging in a few days later and it worked.
Same here but I never go there! Its a pain to deal with, I like it here much better, i've also checked out my local azgpclub and that forum sucked too, nothing beats grandprix.net
Posted by: MACDRIVE

Re: Club GP - 12/15/06 05:08 AM

wow... this is strange. Just a little while ago I registered over there after registering for this site. My registration was successful, but I've never received a confirmation notice either.

I like the way Grand Prix Net is layed out better anyway; a simpler less congested format. And I got my confirmation sent instantly. smile
Posted by: Chico

Re: Club GP - 12/16/06 05:19 AM

Well here's my take on CGP,I check in on a regular basis but do not participate except in the classifieds,I've been a member since 04 and see the continual petty drama ,one thing I've noticed is a newbie coming on and asking dumb question's then within a few months he will be respondind to posts giving expert advice ,but if you are looking for parts for GP's it's a great place to look.Chico.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: Club GP - 12/16/06 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chico:
Well here's my take on CGP,I check in on a regular basis but do not participate except in the classifieds,I've been a member since 04 and see the continual petty drama ,one thing I've noticed is a newbie coming on and asking dumb question's then within a few months he will be respondind to posts giving expert advice ,but if you are looking for parts for GP's it's a great place to look.Chico.
x2

Waaaayyy too much drama and jerks making the area bad. I would never want to hang out with them, especially drunk. It is entertaining to read the drama but it can get you fired up.

When I tried to use the classifieds, a part would get sold in less than 2 minutes.
Posted by: Kansas GXP

Re: Club GP - 12/18/06 01:16 PM

I never recieved an e-mail stating I was able to sign in, I just was able to about 2 days later. I agree that there is a lot of crap overthere, and I still like this site much better. The bad part for me is, there is little to no info. on my new car, so I am kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place... If I want info for the GXP, it has to be from CGP for now.