Must use website Watch dog

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Must use website Watch dog - 01/06/06 09:00 AM

For you and your families safety please use this website. It is a mapping utility of all regestered sex offenders. The map shows your address as a home an icon for all the schools and little colored squares. Click on the colored square for info on that registered offender. You get a picture, address, work and offense.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/
Posted by: boosnark1

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/06/06 10:03 AM

Thanks!!!
Posted by: framos242

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/06/06 11:01 AM

Thanks for the info Herc.
Posted by: Jizz

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/06/06 11:57 PM

Thanks man!

GRRRRR! Sick Bastages!
Posted by: UMfan

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/07/06 01:38 AM

Too bad Oregon doesn't participate in publicizing sex offender information. I really think the public has a right to know about these people.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 12:26 PM

Thanks Herc. That is something that everybody should know about.
Posted by: 97GrandPrix

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 02:46 PM

I think these are invaluable tools to know where these scum bastards are. I don't know if anyone else is having probs with it or not, but everytime I've tried it, the page won't load all the way and it starts screwing with IE. Just a fyi.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 06:09 PM

I had no idea it was THAT many living around me.
Mental Note: Don't raise a child around my area.
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
I had no idea it was THAT many living around me.
Mental Note: Don't raise a child around my area.
For real. There are three of them living only a house or two away from each where I live! There's one where I used to go to school too, and he was in the news recently for what he did. *shudder* I have a little sister that goes to middle school there; makes me nervous.
Posted by: fallen angel

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 08:28 PM

lol, only one even close to me, i know him personally. 19 now, his girlfriend a while ago falsy turned him in. He wouldnt have done anything to her.
Posted by: Caesar

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/09/06 11:31 PM

I check this site about once a month, just to be sure who's around me. One problem that I have is that the site doesn't give good explanations of the what the degrees of conduct mean. Otherwise, it's a valuable website.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: Must use website Watch dog - 01/21/06 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fallen angel:
lol, only one even close to me, i know him personally. 19 now, his girlfriend a while ago falsy turned him in. He wouldnt have done anything to her.
Personally, I think you do have to take the site for what its worth. Convition doesn't mean he's a sick dude that hunts for children. Its one of those "can't take any chances" things. If you are convicted, you are NOT baby sitting my nephews or neices.

Just talked to a friend and he found out a jerk at his office was on the web site. Later research found out he did something with a 14 yr old. He was later fired coincidentally for other reasons, mainly behavior.