Headlights + clear corners

Posted by: jaybur

Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 08:55 PM

Ok so I am really trying to squeeze every last cent out of what I did to this car.

SO, I want to see if there is any interest in a pair of headlights, W/ clear corners (the corners are sealed now, so no fogging) I can include the yellow bulbs even, if you need them to stay legal.

the corners are decent, as well as the headlights, they are NOT PERFECT, so don;t expect that, but they are way nicer than the original ones that were in my car (very hazed).

If people want the car for the KBB price, they are going to get the KBB version of it, lol.

If I could find tails cheap, I'd sel these cleared ones too, but They are spendy at salvage yard for oem ones even.

I can get pics, but I want to gauge some interest first.

thanks
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 08:59 PM

ill take a peak at the capsules? i wanna see the lense of the head light
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 10:29 PM

id be interested in the corners for $25 shipped.

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 10:40 PM

Pics tomorrow guys.
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 10:41 PM

Next in line for corners I guess. 01GT beats me to every set lol.
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/04/09 11:26 PM

go ahead and take the corners lol
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/05/09 12:46 PM

Interested in corners, pending pics first.

Re: Headlights + clear corners - 02/05/09 02:46 PM

well boys and girls, after looking at the corners and capsules a bit closer, I am not going to sell them. I forgot that on the capsules they have a stripped out mounting point on each one, and the bulb does not firmly seat to the capsule, it is tight enough to keep them in place, but its just not like it should be. And the clear corners have some residue in them from when they leaked before I sealed them up.

I bought the headlights and clear corners from a clubGP member for $100 (all 4 pieces, shipped) and I pretty much got screwed over. The lenses are pretty decent, as far as clarity, but not as good as they were described.

Once I started to disassemble the headlight to put in the stock one, I remembered all of the issues I had. So I just put the clear corners back in, and trashed the rest of it.

Sorry guys. I over paid for them when I bought them, and I was debating getting new aftermarket ones on ebay. for the cost, I could have. Live and learn.

but I am not going to "pass the buck" onto you guys.

so sorry for those of you who had your hopes up on this stuff!