GOT RICE??

Posted by: jaybur

GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 01:08 PM

Since I do not post as much as I used to, here is a car a saw a few weeks ago, I thought you guys might like it.

Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 01:18 PM

not THAT bad. wink Cat won't quite fit in his muffler, lol. If I was going to drive a honda, that's one of the more in-offensive ones.
Posted by: palsut

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 01:30 PM

This is not really bad. At least this guy have paint match. I have seen all ricer have unpaint body kit.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 01:36 PM

kinda clean lookin. The tail does nothing for me, but at least he restrains himself a little bit.
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 01:58 PM

not that bad, as long as it doesnt have Type R stickers everywhere and mismatched body panels.
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 02:17 PM

Get rid of the tails, rear bumper, rims, spoiler, and type r badges and put SI wheels on it with stock tails no spoiler and drop it a little more and its clean.

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:29 PM

emblem cover and spoiler should go, but otherwise not bad. Even that ricey bumper isnt as bad as they normally are.

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:33 PM

This is what I think of as a clean civic

The hood and fogs are iffy but

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:35 PM

Betcha that hood's CF, huh? Fogs, eh, yeah, iffy at best. Otherwise, very nice, clean lookin car. I sure wouldnt have anything to do with it, but is nice.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:36 PM

I saw a Honda S2000 last week. He still had the dual-exhaust bumper, but had gotten rid of the dual exhaust for one coffee can exhaust. eek banghead

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
Betcha that hood's CF, huh? Fogs, eh, yeah, iffy at best. Otherwise, very nice, clean lookin car. I sure wouldnt have anything to do with it, but is nice.
Its CF with like a metallic red clear coat on top I think lol. Hey at least he doesn't have the wide open bumper saying I GOTZ FIMC DUDE!!!! lol

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:40 PM

I'd show that off myself. A CF hood with a custom clear? Yeah, show that all you can!

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:43 PM

A friend of mine has the exact setup as well minus the hood and fogs and hes lowered on Tiens. He also has a Greddy FMIC, GT35R hes pushing 400whp lol. Scary little car totally street with sparco seats.

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:45 PM

FMIC? Please explain.

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:45 PM

FMIC = Front Mount Inter Cooler. If you look in the pic you can see a small one behind the lower grill.

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 03:51 PM

AH, I was thinkin it had to do with Fuel Mixture or something. Got it, thanks.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: GOT RICE?? - 01/31/09 11:49 PM

boy I've seen lots worse than those two...the candy color over the carbon fiber is actually a nice touch.
Posted by: lonezergling

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/01/09 12:03 AM

Images courtesy of Ricecop.com

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/01/09 10:43 AM

wow, 6 pipes! I recall my moms ex boyfriend (this was back when I was like 10 years old!) had a junk set of V8 headers, so he cut them right near the collector leaving 4 small pipes connected to the main outlet, anyway he put them on "backwards" at the end of his trucks exhaust, so it looked like he had 8 pipes coming out the back. Imagine this.....

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/01/09 10:47 AM

when do you need a FOOT of a body lift? when running 28" wheels of course!

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/01/09 10:59 AM

The original car I posted up, I consider RICE. The gaudy wing makes it RICE to me. The fart can exhaust, is at least a smaller one, but still they sound like crap to me. have to love the JDM tails though.

The Fast and the Furious movies bring out the best of the ricers.
Posted by: gteisele

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/06/09 09:43 AM

that red civic is clean and probably real quick....those basic turbo kits put out 350HP and those cars don't weight much at all
Posted by: lonezergling

Re: GOT RICE?? - 02/07/09 02:00 PM

It's still a Civic but yes, for s Civic, it's sharp, clean, and likely very quick if they toss a turbo under the hood.