GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2*

Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 01:10 PM

Well I've been thinking about this for some time now. Tomorrow I have a meeting with a dealer finance dept to see about a GTO they have up for sale.... http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct...se&rdpage=thumb

:rolleyes:
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 01:54 PM

to be honest, thats pretty high up there for the price. There is an 06 gto m5 by me that is up for sale. Its got 35k on it for $13,595. I was really tempted to go snatch it up, but instead of buying that and upping my car payments i decided to just stick it out with the GP.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 01:56 PM

In PHX, thats a cheap price for this car, the next minimum one I found was an '04 going for 21k.
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 02:01 PM

Thats nice ... but your payments would go up massively and so would your INS

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 02:16 PM

wow, thats alot of money for that car lol.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 03:04 PM

True. I have no payments right now, and I make good money, so money is not an issue for me. I see that car and want one so badly. Cant find em any cheaper. I want the V8 with 6-speed manual. The only other car out there right now that I want is the G8...
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 04:27 PM

Wow, that is a little high on the price IMO, theres a Blue 06 6.0 by me i test drove the other day for the fun of it, it was an auto, but it was a mean car, had 23k miles on it, they are asking 19k for it.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/19/09 07:05 PM

that is a steal of a price in the valley. I would say go for it, if it werent for the fact that the internet makes it so you can buy a car from Osaka just as easily as Ajo.

Nice looking car, beautiful blank canvas to start from. Heck, why not? Do it.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/20/09 02:56 AM

I did it....

She is in my garage right now...

OMG, 6.0 with a 6 speed manual, that thing effin kicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/20/09 08:39 AM

Congrats. May she treat you well.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/20/09 04:25 PM

you traded the gp in?

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/20/09 08:56 PM

Nope, still have the GP, project car laugh
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 01:35 AM

sounds like a sweet ride...but you know it means nothing to us until you post pics laugh lol
Posted by: BlackTop Vinyl

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 03:20 AM

im super jelous
Posted by: 00grandprixgt

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 10:23 AM

<-----------jealous
Posted by: tazfootball2

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 10:24 AM

Congrats man!!! I love the black GTO.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 11:50 AM

Pics to come later today!

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 11:55 AM

Liar.

Sweet buy, Mike! Lookin forward to pics!
Posted by: lbolta

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 04:49 PM

Nice car. Down here there is a guy asking 18G's for an 04. I think it's a lot but look at the mileage. Garage kept and hardly used.

http://www.clasificadosonline.com/UDTransDetail.asp?AutoNumAnuncio=1180078

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 09:39 PM

I will get more pics soon

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 10:46 PM

I can see a TBat clone in the works here...would that make your car the ThunderRobin? or the ThunderCardinal (since the football team and all). Or the ThunderWren (state bird). Or the Thunder...(I can keep this up ALL NIGHT!!!)

She looks sharp, Mikey! Good snag, man, good snag.

(From my wife: "Hey, he likes it! Mikey REALLY likes it!!!")
Posted by: palsut

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 11:06 PM

Not bad but black color can be pain the butt to clean. Good luck with that. wink

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/21/09 11:34 PM

Everyone is telling me to murder it out (blackout). I'm not sure where I want to go for looks, but for engine, headers and KN CAI.

Names, not sure where to go. What custom plate should I get?

Rick, got ur call but can't talk right now. Ill call u back tomorrow, when is a good time to call?

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/22/09 12:59 AM

BLKSHEP
GRUFGOT
GOTGOAT

BKNBLK

2NSTYGT

60PNCHO
ROGUE60
BGHORNS (prolly a Dodge owner has already)
4EVRNTE
EATSNKE
GRMREPR
UNDRTKR

Black Beauty, Black Beast, Midnight Rider,Undertaker,Hitman,Grim Reaper,Blackheart,Lord Vader (sorry, just had to) DarkBrave...and the list could go on.

Whatever you decide, IMO its the best looking year of the latest GTO. The wing, the hood, the dual exhaust with those cannon tube tips makes for boss lookin ride. Healthy in the power dept I'm sure since the Goats always did have the good hardware.
To me the car screams for a set of wheels...the present size is good but either a flashy set of chrome rims or a stealth attack set of black spokers with polished lip.

Wicked machine...hope she doesnt dent you at the gas pump too badly.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/22/09 01:51 AM

I really liked them all, only one available is 4evrnte. I did some playing around and VAMPER is available and going with that one as soon as I get my registration paper work (about 6 weeks). Got the idea from a show "True Blood" on HBO. I have been addicted to the show and for anyone who watches it, I think the cars name will be Sookie.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/22/09 09:05 AM

Ummmm...call after 7 your time. I'm planning on getting on the Wii tonight (after a 3 week hiatus). That voicemail recording is freakin cool!

The plates I'm thinkin about getting is D3ZRTRT for the GP and FROM623 on the Camaro. I could also go DZ3RTRT or DZRTRAT as well.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/22/09 11:03 AM

A real blood sucking Goat...now thats right out of a horror film lol

Sleeps in the coffin (garage) by day and feeds on unsuspecting birds (firebirds) buddys (camaros) horses (mustangs) and snakes (cobras) with an occasional side dish of rice.

Let the AZ desert beware...the raging bloodlust of the winged and horned beast will leave a trail of bitten and bleeding four wheeled animals. Like a calling card from Purgatory's doorstep...the Goat has risen from the dead.
(and boy is he p*ssed)

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/22/09 12:01 PM

LMAO!!! Man, yo uare GREAT with prose, Tim. I swear you've missed your calling.
Posted by: shedaisy49272

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/23/09 12:44 PM

I am sooooo addicted to TrueBlood as well. I like to call it the "R" rated sexier and gorier version of Twilight hahahahaha...yeah I'm one of those too. except the Twilight movie was HORRIBLE...(not the books)...anyways, I LOVE the True Blood idea. I think you should do it. I was thinking about doing a theme along those lines...but nothing like what you've mentioned. So go for it!!

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/23/09 06:48 PM

I went to www.ServiceArizona.com and saw that CHPACBR was available. Doubt you would like that plate, because it makes little sense, but it's supposed to mean Cupacabra. Literal meaning is Goat Sucker, but it is a vampiric creature that feeds on the blood of animals and humans. Old Mexican folktale.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/23/09 06:50 PM

I went to www.ServiceArizona.com and saw that CHPACBR was available. Doubt you would like that plate, because it makes little sense, but it's supposed to mean Cupacabra. Literal meaning is Goat Sucker, but it is a vampiric creature that feeds on the blood of animals and humans. Old Mexican folktale.
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/26/09 08:10 AM

Turbo Procharge Whipple IDC do it NOW!!!!!

lol out of the 10 GTO owners I know only 2 have gone FI the rest go N/A engine build so ya lol.

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/26/09 09:34 AM

As soon as I get my PC back up and running I've got an idea for logo that I've got to try.

Sookie, the vampire demon goat...that deserves an image wink

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/26/09 03:01 PM

Sweet!!!!
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 06/26/09 05:33 PM

I know exactly what you need to do to that GTO.

Taken from an old topic:

Quote:
Whipple with M90 on top, being fed by CSC being fed by twin sequential turbos, being fed by the dual intense turbos by the tailpipe setup. N20 spray into the TB and alky spray between CSC and turbos. Air/air intercooler between intense dual turbos and sequentials. Boxy air/water intercooler between CSC and TB. Flat air/water intercoolers underneath the whipple and between whipple & M90. Am I missing anything? Oh, tornado between sequential turbos. And a few blow-off valves placed around.
I wonder what this setup would sound like.
Posted by: Igor

Re: GTO kinda Thinking.... *WITH PICS PG 2* - 07/08/09 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
I know exactly what you need to do to that GTO.

Taken from an old topic:

Quote:
Whipple with M90 on top, being fed by CSC being fed by twin sequential turbos, being fed by the dual intense turbos by the tailpipe setup. N20 spray into the TB and alky spray between CSC and turbos. Air/air intercooler between intense dual turbos and sequentials. Boxy air/water intercooler between CSC and TB. Flat air/water intercoolers underneath the whipple and between whipple & M90. Am I missing anything? Oh, tornado between sequential turbos. And a few blow-off valves placed around.
I wonder what this setup would sound like.
Do you need a U-bend delete for that?