Tom Leykis

Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Tom Leykis - 11/03/06 09:20 PM

Ok so who listens to Tom Leykis here? Did anyone here the murder confesion on the air tonight!?!? FUNNY SHEET! hahahaha
Posted by: brown

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/03/06 10:47 PM

leykis blows. all he does is talk about how many chicks he's slept with but in reality hes a fat, drunk, old man that probably couldnt get any from a blow up doll.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/04/06 08:47 AM

I used to listen to him a long time ago.
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/04/06 09:10 AM

LOL, He just started here in phoenix about 6 months ago and sence then I listen to him on my way home. Get tired of hearing the same songs being played over and over and over, I like that free fm went to an all talk format
Posted by: D

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/04/06 09:21 AM

So how here listens to Opie and Anthony, On free Fm or XM?
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/04/06 09:47 AM

I listen to Howard on Sirius. I've caught Opie and Anthony a few times when I've borrowed a car. Seems kinda lame now that they're back on regular radio and toning down the show for the censors.

I listened to them before they got canned from WAAF in Boston. I was never a huge fan.
Posted by: brown

Re: Tom Leykis - 11/04/06 03:27 PM

I'll listen to O & A on the way to school sometimes, but they're not that great. Here in Detroit we used to have Rover in the mornings. That was a terrible talk radio show. It wasnt even funny and most news stories I had already heard.