Back from TDY

Posted by: Richard Candelario

Back from TDY - 08/02/06 12:00 PM

Hey, all! Just got back from my buisness trip. Welcome to all those that are just joining us. Thanks to everyone who participated in my Forum Census. And howdy to everyone else. Hint: If yall are tired of the mean, impolite, and otherwise not nice people out there: I would highly suggest taking a vacation in miserable, beautiful Wisconsin. The weather sucks tail, but the people are some of the nicest ever. Bonus: GPs all OVER the place out there. If only I could take the people of Wisconsin, put them in Savannah, and make Savannah's climate the same that Phoenix has, I would swear it were heaven! Any way, all that just to say this: I'm back. lol.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Back from TDY - 08/02/06 12:14 PM

Welcome back!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Back from TDY - 08/02/06 12:38 PM

Welcome back.
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: Back from TDY - 08/02/06 09:27 PM

Haha, welcome back... glad to hear you enjoyed the trip!
Posted by: buggy2068

Re: Back from TDY - 08/03/06 12:29 AM

hey welcome back man.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Back from TDY - 08/03/06 05:06 PM

Thank you one and all. Admin peeps: Thank you for deleting my census, no need having that hanging around. Oh, yeah, I enjoyed the trip. Who doesn't like seeing kid's eyes light up with excitment and wonder? Then to see the parent's eyes light up too? But perhaps the best feeling was to see the FAMILY walk off hopeful and estatic. Every once in a while we individually can reach out and touch someone, but to do so at least a thousand times within a week? That is truely priceless.