Ebay Projectors

Posted by: StreetShaker

Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 06:16 PM

Look at how much they want for these freakin things!!!!
Projectors
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 06:25 PM

I understand they want to make back money for R&D, but I think if they lower the prices of them they'll sell more, and be better off. That is insance.

And what if you have a small accident, or some pud at a parking lot runs a shopping cart into it, you're scrude big $$$!
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 06:45 PM

Ugly and expensive... Sign me up for 2 pairs!
Posted by: RooK

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 06:59 PM

They didn't do much R&D or they wouldn't have made chrome corners on the black housings. What a bunch of retards.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 11:04 PM

I don't think those are the guys that made them. Spyder Auto had the lights made.
I'm almost willing to bet if you were to buy them from the ebay auction, you would get a response about them being on back order or some other BS story until the lights are available on the open market.
The group buy over on CGP has them for $350 shipped, chrome or black and you can upgrade them to include a set of HID's for an extra $80.
Posted by: RooK

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
I don't think those are the guys that made them. Spyder Auto had the lights made.
I'm almost willing to bet if you were to buy them from the ebay auction, you would get a response about them being on back order or some other BS story until the lights are available on the open market.
The group buy over on CGP has them for $350 shipped, chrome or black and you can upgrade them to include a set of HID's for an extra $80.
I guarantee you they didn't make them. They're affiliated with Spyder Auto somehow, which is who my remarks were aimed towards. I'm still peeved they screwed up the black projectors.
Posted by: soulonfire11

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/09/08 11:27 PM

wait until gen2 comes out. i mean the price is ridiculous, which only means when some people buy em ill be able to get a driver side headlight for cheap to replace mine.
Posted by: Alex

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/10/08 01:10 PM

Well, you have to pay that for a regular pair of stock headlamps here in Mexico City, so I think to have those here it would be around 700 USD
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/10/08 04:10 PM

I sent a notice to SpyderAuto. I think this is either a reseller or someone is trying to make a buck.

I think it is the latter since this was a group buy as Austin mentioned.
Posted by: SpyderAuto

Re: Ebay Projectors - 04/10/08 04:41 PM

like i posted on clubgp,

they're a customer of my company.. as well as a personal friend of mine.. however, they are unofficially authorized to sell it.. they sure as hell didn't get it from me tho..

smirk