What I Park Next To Everyday

Posted by: BTC13

What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 11:35 AM

Beware, large pic files. These are what I have to park to everyday so far during my time in Bahrain. It's pretty funny because I bought a 93 Hyundai Tercel beater to get around here.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 12:15 PM

Nice.
Posted by: WhiteGT

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 01:10 PM

You would think that with that much money in a car you could learn to park inbetween the lines, a door ding would suck with a car like that!
Posted by: RooK

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteGT:
You would think that with that much money in a car you could learn to park inbetween the lines, a door ding would suck with a car like that!
Before I read your comment, I was going to say: Just because you can buy an expensive car doesn't mean you can park it. lol
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 03:15 PM

That guy needs the new Lexus that will park it for him.
Posted by: brown

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 10:34 PM

is that ferrari a 550 or 575? Looks like a 550 to me, either way I love those ferrari's. This is probably one of the few pics of a ferrari with dirt on it too.
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 10:41 PM

that is an extremely wicked grille ornament devilgrin
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 10:51 PM

Yeah I think thats the Ferrari 575 Marinello(spelled wrong)
Posted by: brown

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/04/06 11:06 PM

The lights dont look like 575's (look at the 3rd bulb housing). also if you look at the grill the 575 doesnt have the fog lights, unless it was an added option. I always loved the maranellos. They have loads of power and comfort all packaged in an amazingly good looking car.

Posted by: Tech

Re: What I Park Next To Everyday - 12/05/06 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteGT:
[b] You would think that with that much money in a car you could learn to park inbetween the lines, a door ding would suck with a car like that!
Before I read your comment, I was going to say: Just because you can buy an expensive car doesn't mean you can park it. lol [/b]
Cant you tell? they are making a statement laugh they're so rich they park cars like those cricked on purpose wink :p .