2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn)

Posted by: ThunderBat

2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/15/05 09:08 PM

big red pontiac symbol on a black background...with a little flash added in of course!...you can almost feel the "whoosh" as he goes by!

heres the link also in case you have trouble seeing the whole image on your screen,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/thunderbat/2fast4uWllppr.jpg
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/15/05 09:10 PM

yes, thats the best one yet. omg thats so awsome. Thanks tbat your #1
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/15/05 09:33 PM

Good one bat. Can I have the background? I think I might have a use for it on my site if you don't mind.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/15/05 10:42 PM

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/15/05 11:09 PM

Austin is havin a blast makin sigs from my wallpapers! thumbsup heres a link to the background for whoever would like a copy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/thunderbat/GPnet_bckgrnd.jpg
Posted by: nad

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 12:24 PM

Yeah Austin, see if you can make a sig for me, every time I attempt it, it's always a different size than everyone else's. See if you can get my name in there somewhere too. Thank you Austin, you're the man.

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 12:37 PM

Nad, I haven't forgotten about you. I have been thinking about it and almost gave it a shot last night, but it got too late.
It does take some mdification of the original to get it to fit.
You are next on the list. I have to pay bills tonight banghead , and my daughter is taking me to see Sesame Street Live tomorrow night. I might be able to squeeze it in tonight, if not it'll be this weekend.
Posted by: framos242

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Austin GTP:
my daughter is taking me to see Sesame Street Live tomorrow night.
Aawwww... how cute....
devilgrin

You're such a good daddy....

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 03:09 PM

Daddys do that kinda thing...those are priceless memories...but brace yourself Austin, I got a couple more wallpapers on the way...Jason is almost done...UMfan is next and I've got a couple images to work with for Alex...just lettin you know whats comin!

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 03:32 PM

I'm as busy as you!
Bring them on. I love the practice.

When we got back from Disneyworld I was telling everyone that the child had a blast... and my daughter had a fun too. crazy
Posted by: UMfan

Re: 2fast4u wallpaper (56k warn) - 02/16/05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
Daddys do that kinda thing...those are priceless memories...but brace yourself Austin, I got a couple more wallpapers on the way...Jason is almost done...UMfan is next and I've got a couple images to work with for Alex...just lettin you know whats comin!
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Full of anticipation. Can't wait TBat!