Bullrun the series

Posted by: Chico

Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 06:15 PM

Well I signed up for entry to the bullrun series initially I thought I would go with the GTO but after looking through the list of members I think I will go with the GP .Chico(pops)
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 06:16 PM

i am signed up on the mailing list, i would love to go on this as a navi it looks like a great time so if your looken for a co pilot let me know wink lol i have watched the show quite abit
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 06:39 PM

Dude that would be so B-A if you were on bull run, id DVR EVERY show if that was the case lol

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 07:23 PM

A lot will depend on how season2 does it airs in Feb. on Speed. casting for season 3 will be announced after that, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a chance to go.Chico(pops)

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 07:42 PM

ill even keep my fingers crossed for you lol
Posted by: BlackTop Vinyl

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 08:30 PM

That would be sweet, show the world what the GP can do!

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 08:39 PM

ok what are the rules/modifications that have to be done to the car ?
Posted by: 00grandprixgt

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 09:15 PM

hell if i was old enought id enter.

lol a red gp winning or even funnier my old truck beating a lambo lol
x2 on the fingercrossing CHICO
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 09:43 PM

It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it. Look at the standings from the first season - most of the high end cars were the first ones to go because they thought they were BA and screwed themselves. A truck from Texas came in second, I think.

I would love to go on that show, but I suck with directions. lol

*EDIT* How/where do you sign up for the mailing list???

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 09:54 PM

Well that's also the good thing about the GP I know this car inside and out and can fix most things were she stands ,hopefully you would be allowed to bring a tool kit and a few spare parts.

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:00 PM

i would mold a tool kit and some parts into part of the car, congrats by far i hope it goes all well i i would really love to come and even watch a leg of the race
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:22 PM

Nice, it would be good if you were on the show. I don't think I've seen a gp on the show before.

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:45 PM

Well if by a miracle I do get to compete I'll be sure to give you guys (Grand Prix.Net) a honorable mention for your support ,so off now to plan an entrance video and plan for any necessary work on the GP ,example what tires to run .Chico(pops)
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:49 PM

Ummm....the $20k Chico...

How do I get in...?

Email info@bullrun.com with information about yourself and co-driver, how you heard about Bullrun, why you want to do Bullrun and what you intend to drive. Entry fees are $20k.

This covers you and your co-driver for your rally entry, accommodations, all meals, parties, rally apparel for the week of the rally. Don’t forget, when you email us you need to tell us about yourself, why you want to participate in the rally and what you’re driving. THATS IT! We will then review your application and get back to you.

I never seen it, so had to look it up.
http://www.bullrun.com/

Edit: Oops, there is a Bully Run Rally and then a Bull Run Reality TV show.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:49 PM

If you make it on, you gotta wear a GPN T-shirt.
Posted by: ShavedGPGT

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/11/09 10:52 PM

yeah i looked at it and was about to fill out the stuff till i saw entry fees 20K..... WHAT!!!

20 thousand dollars? dang. ill stay were i am. lol
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Bullrun the series - 01/12/09 09:34 AM

That would be SO sweet. Only thing better would be to compete in the Cannonball Run. Good luck, Chico! Here's hoping you get accepted.