Hey Tbat...

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Hey Tbat... - 02/17/05 03:54 PM

Check out the bike for sale at the bottom of the page. It's for sale I think youd like it.

http://carsinamerica.com/cars4sale.shtml
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/17/05 04:34 PM

i will definitly take that LOTUS!!!! i already have the girl to ride with it. she`s called me wife. cool
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/17/05 04:50 PM

Sorry I already bought the lotus smile

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/17/05 05:14 PM

you`ll just plain ol evil, you know that Herc :p
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/18/05 06:51 AM

yeah I think I'd take the lotus over the Bat-cycle...the stuff from the old TV show is pretty corny anyways (the whole bloody show for that matter)...my kinda Batman is Frank Miller style (as in dark, brooding and an equal-opportunity azz kicker)...I got real high hopes for this new movie in June. Maybe, just maybe, we finally get to see the real deal! (Micheal Keaton came close in the first one, but it went downhill from there) But when it comes to movie cars, the Batmobile from that first movie is still my all-time fave!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/18/05 06:55 AM

LOL!...I just noticed at the bottom of the page there is no price listed for the Bat-cycle...it only says "make an offer" (somebody buy this screwball thing please)...I guess there's a Bat-freak of the old TV show somewhere that will snap it up.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/18/05 08:31 AM

Where I work, I can throw a rock and hit the lot that used to have the bldg on it that the original Bat-boat was built in.

Re: Hey Tbat... - 02/18/05 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
LOL!...I just noticed at the bottom of the page there is no price listed for the Bat-cycle...it only says "make an offer" (somebody buy this screwball thing please)...I guess there's a Bat-freak of the old TV show somewhere that will snap it up.
the buyer of that bike is probaly gonna tow-it with his Aztek...Oh...sorry T-Bat..
:p wink