Being able to personalize your island is very cool

Posted by: Molianalex

Being able to personalize your island is very cool - 10/06/20 01:45 AM

I really don't feel like villagers were actually that more diverse in old games. Realistically it comes down to having matters to do/reasons to acbells check in about the sport which keeps people playing. I'm not convinced a little more conversation is the difference between 50 hours and 500.

I'd like to find some information on this. It feels like there's more varied conversation in this one than at any the previous one's to me, and I've got hundreds of hours in every single game. Only difference is that the lack of meaner villagers compared to the first. But I seriously doubt that is the difference maker between 50 and 500 hours for many people in any way.

I really don't have a hyperlink but dataminers found months ago that the villagers in NH have more lines of dialogue than some of those old games. You need to keep talking to them to get to the intriguing and more varied stuff, which is still an issue since few people talk to their own villagers more than a few times every day.

The simple fact that the most upvoted comment in this thread mentions wanting characters to get stats for mini-games says so much about the way the men and women who complain about AC on this sub really have no desire to play AC. You want AC for a completely different game. I have put a ton of hours to every AC, and NH is without a doubt, the largest step the franchise has obtained since the initial match. The amount of freedom you need to produce your town your own is foolish compared to the prior game.

I really like Animal Crossing and I concur that faux-RPG mechanics wouldn't make for a better Animal Crossing, but in a number of ways New Horizons felt just like measure back from New Leaf. The decoration systems are enhanced but the furniture assortment is lacking, so it felt much harder to make something which felt as though it's represented me. I've seen lots of very creative designs, but I have also seen a ton of essentially the specific same kitchen or bedroom or living room. It will not help that they ruined the customization choices of NL by making like half of the things unable to be customized, so forcing you to wait forever or attempt to trade for the right color box couch.

Being able to personalize your island is very cool, but the real-time aspect means that my island constantly felt half baked. I would begin to cheap Animal Crossing Items execute an idea, spend two weeks moving buildings, then realize I do not like the outcome. I guess I need to focus on the positives of the island reshaping, but that was something which left me feeling bummed.