Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10125 - 07/17/05 10:15 AM Re: GP WS6 rear wing
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
I'll take of the advertising north of the border, that looks great

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#10126 - 07/17/05 10:26 AM Re: GP WS6 rear wing
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
I have to say that it looks great! What a fantastic idea. However... it sure seems like a LONG time for them to wait to start this project. Maybe you could find another shop?
#10127 - 07/18/05 05:38 PM Re: GP WS6 rear wing
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I havent found anyone else even willing to reply to an email. These guys have kept in touch and seem to be eager to tackle the project. They specialize in 4th gen ram air hoods and spoilers retro fitted for earlier gen Camaros and Firebirds. They also do sportback glass hatch replacements (which look pretty cool)...they have already located a test vehicle and used one of their existing wings to get an idea of where they stand on mold fabrication. They said they stay pretty busy during the summer months and the fall will give them some time to work up a mold and test fit on the car. I'm assuming it will take them until spring to get into production. They also stated that they will try to utilize the existing factory holes but will make that decision based on looks. So its possible the final product might reqire filling the factory holes to mount.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2