Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#104920 - 05/22/08 06:28 PM thoughts on mr clean power washer
theone2043 Offline
Loc: Pocono, PA
whats your thoughts on this type of product? how much does one cost? where do you buy?

also i try and sneak this in here as well, but were do you guys get your simple green? i went to advanced auto- nothing, national auto- nothing they had some rattle can stuff i was thinking about, unfortunately i cant remember the name of it.
#104921 - 05/22/08 06:44 PM Re: thoughts on mr clean power washer
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
My thoughts on MR clean. I bought one when it first came out used it once and threw it away. It was a big piece of junk. The swivel joint leaked like a siv and I was constantly spraying the unfiltered water all over. Plus the flow is so low it took forever to rinse the soap off. Things might have changed in the past couple years but I won't be buying another.
#104922 - 05/22/08 07:21 PM Re: thoughts on mr clean power washer
elen0841 Offline
Loc: Grand Rapids/Flint, Michigan
Simple green isnt necessarily a car cleaning product. So they should have it almost anywhere. I know Walmart has it. That is where my room mate got his. I would imagine almost any other place that sells cleaning stuff would have it as well.
#104923 - 05/22/08 07:24 PM Re: thoughts on mr clean power washer
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
For general cleaning I prefer Castro's super clean. It can usually be found at Napa and various other stores. But you should be able to find simple green at any of your home improvement stores wal-mart etc. Remember if you use it on the body it will take the wax off.
#104924 - 05/22/08 11:34 PM Re: thoughts on mr clean power washer
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
I use the first Mr. Clean cleaning gun thing with the filter like herc and I did not see any difference over that but at that time I had a hyndai so maybe that was the problem.