Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#106492 - 07/24/10 12:45 PM Re: Panther Project continued...
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I never met Morad but I met Erik few times. I went their warehouse twice. Got Daytona 500 trunk lid & 2004 leather seat set for pick up to save me a shipping cost. They got that parts what junk yard don't have. They are about 4 hours from me. Erik cut $100 down for leather seat set when I make offer to him. I think my local junk yard is brand-new business. I think it was open first time in 3 or 4 years ago. Everything in the building is brand-new, brand-new parking lot, brand-new electronic fence (still chicken to touch that :lol) and biggest lot of piles of junk cars. When I found out about my local junk yard. I'm starting fading away from Moard and went local junk yard mostly. They are about 15 miles from me.

Alright about this parts. I'm from Fairfield, Ohio. Batavia was my old apt that I moved out last December. I need update this location on this profile. Fairfield is about 25 miles from Cincinnati, Ohio. I see you are from Southern Kentucky. I'm going to guess it is about 4-5 hours drive. Either you come up there or I come down there to give that parts. Either one I don't mind. If I come down. Maybe $30 buck of gas should cover the road trip. Weekend usually best time. Week is bad time which of course I'm working. I think shipping going to cost like $60 because you know side skirt is awful long which it will increase that charge worse.

My neighbor has black gtp which it is abuse. Maybe I could pull the pass. side molding out like 2am. Maybe she won't noticed it was missing and blame on road that it fall off. lol
#106493 - 07/25/10 09:57 AM Re: Panther Project continued...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Not meaning to hijack a thread, but I've noticed from past pictures that your a good-sized, hefty guy like I am (palsut I mean) and you mentioned having the 04 seats in your car. Do you find that they are much more comfortable, or do they just look nicer and not feel that much different?

I keep eyeballing some of the 04 seats on Morad's eBay store. If I go that route Rook, I'll be happy to offer up my present leather Regal seats (front and back) just for covering gas for delivery. (If your interested of course)

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#106494 - 07/25/10 10:40 AM Re: Panther Project continued...
palsut Offline
They are best seat I ever had. Really both... it is for look and comfortable on my summer car. I have 2008 base Pontiac Grand Prix black cloth seat set on my winter/daily driving car too. This new cloth seat set (got them on ebay as it was on ebay for like 6 months then I finally decide take it) make me feel like this car is brand-new again. lol

This junk yard always have 5 years. Exampe, it is 2010. They can put 2005 model or older on junk yard. I always waiting for 2004 or 2005 grand prix but nothing yet. Maybe next year frown I need power wire to connect for my winter/daily driving car. I'm driving with lean chair like I'm gang for my winter/daily driving because I have no power seat connect lol

Alright I clean your stuffs out as it was collecting lot of dirt or rusty piece from rocker panel yesterday. Wow the door moldings are very CLEAN. Owner did good job for 1997 model. Not sure what wrong with that car as it is tiny pass door damage. Guess that's totaled because they are 1997 model. Side skirt need paint badly but you will get them paint anyway.

I have a day off on Thursday (free) and Friday (have a plan on Friday). I have too many paid time off (PTO) that I need to pick. I thought about use this as ZZP weekend but decide not worth it. I will stay home and do something as "my vacation time" lol PM your address or my address to come either. They are in Batavia on my mom's house because I have no room in my apt. I already have my side skirt & lower door molding under my bed lol. They are pile up on top of my winter/daily car (on car cover) as it was sitting there in garage for month lol

Not sure if you like to order same piece for door metal rail or use your custom clips to hold on that doors. Rest of them are broken as I pull it out.
http://shop.northlandfasteners.com/N19410-Front-Rear-Door-Lower-Moulding-Clip-N19410.htm
#106495 - 07/25/10 10:36 PM Re: Panther Project continued...
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Dude, Palsut you gotta come to the ZZP weekend, its gonna be badass!!
#106496 - 07/26/10 04:24 PM Re: Panther Project continued...
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Awesome Palsut. We'll have to get together when I get a day off that coincides. Want me to paypal you the money for the sideskirts so you're not left hanging in the meantime?

Tim, say what about those Regal seats? eek
#106497 - 07/27/10 08:02 PM Re: Panther Project continued...
fbodyNATION Offline
Loc: new orleans
sd hoodz rock!LoL!
#106498 - 07/27/10 10:21 PM Re: Panther Project continued...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Hey Rook,

I know you had been interested in the seats once before, but I know that's been a while back.

I keep eyeballing some of the 04-up seats on eBay, and if I decide to go that route then I'll want to unload the Regal seats. I could easily fit them in the back of my wife's Aztek, so if we could agree on figure that would cover the cost of my driving out to meet you then I would be good with that.

I would rather cut you a decent deal than to have them collecting dust and taking up floor space in my garage. I wont be making a move on the seats until after my vacation, which is the last two weeks of August...so I'll keep you posted if your still interested and havent changed anything on your own until then.

Sound workable to you? BTW, empty your PM box smile

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#106499 - 07/28/10 10:51 AM Re: Panther Project continued...
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Yep, I'm interested. PMs cleared btw. wink
#106500 - 07/28/10 10:57 AM Re: Panther Project continued...
palsut Offline
I don't mind either. You could give me 70 buck with 3% paypal fee or hand me a cash when we will meet. I'm okay either one.

I will be busy this weekend for ZZP weekend & car show on Sunday. Then other car show at Pontiac National on August 8th. Again other car show on August 21st. Dang.... I'm getting busy on August for me and my car. eek

I'm free on August 14, 15, 22, 28 or 29 which they are weekend. Week is usually bad time because I'm working. I work night shift.