Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#108354 - 05/23/07 11:39 AM more pics!
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
dang, here are more pics some are just random hope you guys like!
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#108355 - 05/23/07 05:23 PM Re: more pics!
Blackarrow98GP Offline
Loc: CT, U.S.A
Nice pics! You're killin' me though; every time I see Torque Stars I'm reminded of how much I'd like a set (maybe some polished ones at some point). wink
#108356 - 05/23/07 06:37 PM Re: more pics!
gteisele Offline
Loc: New Jersey
the torque stars are the best haha....i dunno about you guys but i painted the whole brake instead of leaving that 3/4 moon and think it looks good
(99 GT),K&N 9" intake,ZZP HV TB(68mm), ZZP PCM,ZZP front powerlog, HV3 intake manifold spacer, 3" DP to SLP exhaust,Comp Cam 801 and springs, MSD ignition,Voltage Booster,black housing headlights with HID kit and halos
#108357 - 05/23/07 09:46 PM Re: more pics!
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I like the rims too! But I really really wish they were chrome! But I got alloy, and that's good enough maybe ill fine a set of chrome ones!
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it