Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#111830 - 07/15/05 10:45 PM CURB!
white on white gtp Offline
Loc: shelby twp, mi
drivin down the road talkin to a lady from work on the phone about a scavenger hunt we just finished, she suggest we stop at the library I am passing, so i decide its a good idea for me to turn, a little dirt a little break pedal and there ya have it i smoke the curb with my left front smoke it again with my lower crossmember (or whatever it is) cross the sidewalk and come off the cub on the other side with a chunk missing from my banghead tire. the car was handling like poop to begin with so that fact that it handles like poop now is not surprising, i have KYB's on the way and i guess ill start replacing things from there as i go and have money. it still seems to drive well considering the struts and springs need to be replaced badly, so heopfully after i do those i wont have to do any more, but i dont think im that lucky. crossmember looks pretty bad, but im not sure how bad, i had it up on ramps and it looks like the welds on either side are intact the hood and doors swing freely so i guess that stays for now too...im more that a little mad at myself
though...cant win 'em all banghead

just when i think you cant get any dumber...