Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118307 - 03/19/08 12:01 AM Re: GP Net Decals
Mr_GTPeanut Offline
Loc: Bardstown, KY

I dont want to steal this idea, nor am I intending on breaking any rules of the forum by making this offer, but I have a vinyl cutter and I can cut some decals. Im still pretty new with the graphics design part, but I can easily do some GRANDPRIX.NET decals. If one of you graphics guys put together some kind of a logo in a vector format and email it to me, I should be able to cut that as well. I can do just about any single color, but I am still working on learning the multiple color stuff. I do not need a minimum order, so if anyone is intersted let me know. I can do a set of something like this for about $8.00 shipped. this one is about 4"X.5" but I can make it any size for not much more. I typically charge a $3.00 minimum per decal.

Moderators, if this post violates any rules of the forum, please remove promptly

thanks
Todd
Silver 2000 GTP Coupe, ZZP 3" dp with U Bend delete, ZZP Whisper resonator now resonator delete because that thing fell apart, K&N cone filter, 180 T-stat, drilled/slotted rotors, calipers painted blue and a little touch of blue under the hood
#118308 - 03/19/08 12:08 AM Re: GP Net Decals
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
i dont think you have to worry to much on this site, the mods on here are pretty sweet, they do a great job to keep this place a nice relaxed place, the stickers look good, also anyone i still have some decals still from the run i did a while ago
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3