Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#124010 - 01/22/06 11:50 PM Can't finish
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Finally i got my driver side headlamp, 120 USD. I was thinking in changing the pass. side one cause now the new one looks brighter. Well after the crash i have on August this was the last step to finish, but that night while my baby was parked, someone give me job again...WTF!!!! mad

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#124011 - 01/23/06 06:04 AM Re: Can't finish
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Man that bites.
#124012 - 01/23/06 10:18 AM Re: Can't finish
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Ouch!!!

I think someone is jealous of your GP in Mexico Alex.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#124013 - 01/23/06 11:41 AM Re: Can't finish
Alex Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
Ouch!!!

Im sure of this, cause my recently painted hood has key scratches, one mirror too and i want to chase this MF he is gona pay it.
I'm realy a good neighbor, i've never had any problem with anybody, and there are BMW's, even a Porsche and plenty of new cars all over my neighborhood, why mine!!!
Is not good to say 'i'm a nice person, but i think i am.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#124014 - 01/23/06 01:03 PM Re: Can't finish
fallen angel Offline
Loc: kingston ny
dont let it get to you bro, happens to the best of us. In one week at the job i had at advance auto, my car was hit on the passenger front side, and the driver rear. It was damaged enough that body shops laughed at me, but still drivable. Both were hit and runs. Believe me, I have no doubt i would have been close to killing whoever it was if i found them then. But it happens.
#124015 - 01/23/06 01:03 PM Re: Can't finish
fallen angel Offline
Loc: kingston ny
oh, not to mention when my grandmother ran into my car while it was parked in my driveway a month after buying it. Front fender looked like scrap metal.
#124016 - 01/23/06 01:05 PM Re: Can't finish
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
[b] Ouch!!!

Im sure of this, cause my recently painted hood has key scratches, one mirror too and i want to chase this MF he is gona pay it.
I'm realy a good neighbor, i've never had any problem with anybody, and there are BMW's, even a Porsche and plenty of new cars all over my neighborhood, why mine!!!
Is not good to say 'i'm a nice person, but i think i am. [/b]
Probably some one anti-america if there leaving the european cars alone.
#124017 - 01/23/06 02:57 PM Re: Can't finish
Alex Offline
[/qb][/QUOTE]Probably some one anti-america if there leaving the european cars alone. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Here those feelings (anti-american) fortunately rarely exist, i think is most against me, my painting has payed the jelous of some idiots who do not respect private property.
My front bumper has been repainted 4 times within a year.