Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#125488 - 02/19/08 06:00 PM Re: Battery **Update**
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
I have had a yellow duralast battery for a while now. it is by far the best battery i have ever had. and it comes with a warranty.
#125489 - 02/19/08 10:52 PM Re: Battery **Update**
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
I ran on my stock battery for 7 years as well, and the guy was kinda mad at me that worked at autozone, and I got a energizer battery, and its worked well for me so far, I think i replaced the battery in the summertime/fall
#125490 - 02/19/08 11:39 PM Re: Battery **Update**
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Quote:
Originally posted by 20gtp02:
Can I find caps somewhere to put on the top terminals? I couldn't get the lid to fit, I didn't try hard, nor did I like the lid.
Go back to wherever you bought it and when no one is looking, take two of the caps that cover the negative posts on the top post batteries. They get tossed when they're installed anyway. :p

Besides the cover that comes with the Optima, I don't know of any other 'nice looking' solution.
#125491 - 02/20/08 09:12 AM Re: Battery **Update**
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I have to get a warentee here in AZ, the heat, most batterys have a life span of two years, even the Optima. I always go for the Yellow top, only cuz I have Amps and Subs running on them too, and Yellow top is great for it!
#125492 - 02/20/08 09:14 AM Re: Battery **Update**
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Quote:
[b] Can I find caps somewhere to put on the top terminals? I couldn't get the lid to fit, I didn't try hard, nor did I like the lid.
Go back to wherever you bought it and when no one is looking, take two of the caps that cover the negative posts on the top post batteries. They get tossed when they're installed anyway. :p

Besides the cover that comes with the Optima, I don't know of any other 'nice looking' solution. [/b]
I have always had them come with a red/black cap on the termanals and little push in caps for the side terminals.
#125493 - 02/20/08 09:37 AM Re: Battery **Update**
Blackarrow98GP Offline
Loc: CT, U.S.A
Quote:
Originally posted by ifitwasnt4u:
Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Can I find caps somewhere to put on the top terminals? I couldn't get the lid to fit, I didn't try hard, nor did I like the lid.

Besides the cover that comes with the Optima, I don't know of any other 'nice looking' solution. [/b]
I have always had them come with a red/black cap on the termanals and little push in caps for the side terminals. [/b]
Someone probably took the caps from that battery when no one was looking... devilwink
#125494 - 02/20/08 03:32 PM Re: Battery **Update**
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Blackarrow has become a comedian as of late! HAHAHHAHAHA lol lol lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2