Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#127560 - 01/13/08 08:46 PM zzp catback
burninrubberGT Offline
Loc: Roxbury, NJ
does anyone know anything about this? lol

it looks decent, and im kinda interested in getting it, but i've never heard anything about it

Reppin North Jersey
JSCGP.com
#127561 - 01/13/08 09:23 PM Re: zzp catback
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
If your looking for performance gains waste of money. If you want long life and good looks the SS is the way to go. Don't cheap out and get the aluminized.

If you want performance gains go with a DP and hiperf cat. If you plan on pressurizing get a 3" if you plan on staying NA get the 2.5" The smaller one will bump up the power and maintain the low end torque the GT lives on. 3" will get more hp at the sacrifice of low end torque. The high end gain of power will only be noticed at hyper velocitys.

Remember torque gets you movin HP gets you top speed.
#127562 - 01/13/08 09:26 PM Re: zzp catback
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
its way overpriced. i would never spend that much to change how my car sounds.
#127563 - 01/13/08 09:53 PM Re: zzp catback
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
i spent alot on my zzp exhaust, i love it, but everyone has there opinions. go with what your wiling to spend, i spent 900 bucks installed for my full exhaust, discluding the downpipe, but i also got there new set up which is Magnaflow muffs at the end. they havent even released them yet on there website, i was there first install.
#127564 - 01/13/08 11:39 PM Re: zzp catback
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products.php?id=110

I don't have it but from what I understand, the stock catback isn't that restrictive.

I definately wouldn't recommend the aluminized. It won't last 2 yrs. For 150 more, the stainless mandrel bend setup seems a better bargin. Not sure how long it will last.

Performance gains? What I understand, the stock exhaust isn't really restrictive so don't expect much. Sound, you can click the video links and judge yourself.

I agree with herc in regards to the dp/highflow cat for actual performance gains.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.