Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128457 - 05/18/04 07:21 AM Re: Club Decal's
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
LOL yep I've been thinkin the same thing.
#128458 - 05/18/04 04:41 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
HELLO site admin!!!....OH moderators!!!...please daddy can we play??!!

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#128459 - 05/18/04 10:09 PM Re: Club Decal's
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
Are these 'window stickers' going to be the same for all cars ie we arent going to give everyone member numbers? This could be done relatively cheap from my experiance with vinyl. Especially if we order 30 or more. Depending on size and design could be as cheap as 3 bucks each or all the way up to 10 bucks for a windshield banner just depends on what everyone wants
#128460 - 05/18/04 11:01 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
I just recieved a reply from an email that I sent to the site admin and he said that he was out of the country until June 1...so I guess we can gather all the info we wants until then.

#128461 - 05/19/04 11:22 AM Re: Club Decal's
Javier Offline
Loc: Pasadena, TX
I’m a big baseball cap guy.. I think a cap with the logo that the new gp have on the steering wheel would look nice in a cap.
#128462 - 05/19/04 02:50 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
I called the guy in Hopewell today to get some ballpark figures on how much these things might run...his answering service said he would not be back in the office until May25...I guess everybody is on vacation...oh well, until then we can hammer jus cuz its still spring!

#128463 - 05/19/04 02:56 PM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Thanks for keeping us updated. cheers

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#128464 - 05/20/04 09:08 AM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
hey I was just thinkin (imagine that!)...if its OK with everybody, I can whip up a front left chest pic using the front of that GP in my second design...I could prolly even change the blackout head lights back to bright if everyone would prefer it that way...seems easier than waiting around for a larger image...plus I have it on my hard drive for printing this way...lemme know if this is alright with every one...and can someone email me a copy of the first design...the one on the white background...I ferget who did it shocked

#128465 - 05/20/04 09:18 AM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
Do it, let's see what it looks like.

ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#128466 - 05/25/04 04:54 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
hey guys, I stopped by the Tshirt guys' house on the way in to work this afternoon. He looked at both of the designs and said I would need to do some simplifying to make it more affordable and easier to print for quality. I figured this would probably be the case. He has to convert the image to a vector instead of a jpeg or bitmap so he can break it apart for the different color screens he will need. I think we can come up with a design that will be very close to what I started with. At any rate, I'll post a finished image when we get one. He also told me that printing on black shirts is more $$$ cuz everything has to be underscreened with white so the black fabric doesnt bleed thru the color. He said we could print on white, ash gray or another light color shirt cheaper...He requires a 24 shirt minimum order, but the bigger the order the better the price break...I'm sure there is going to be an art fee for rendering the images but that can easily be spread out...same deal there,more shirts, less cost...when I get the go-ahead from the site admin (after June 1st I guess)...then I can get some hard numbers...has anybody else gotten any info on the window decals?

#128467 - 05/25/04 04:59 PM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
T-bat, thanks for taking this and running with it.

#128468 - 05/25/04 06:38 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
Its no sweat guys, this is the easy part...just like when I did it for the color guard girls...the tuff part always comes in when the $$ get involved...I wont mind doing some up front costs to get the ball rolling but then it'll be tougher cuz I dont have a PayPal account (dont really need or want one) so we'll prolly have to do this by money orders...since I'm the only one this guy sees and he's not a big national supplier, He's gonna just wanna deal with me and let the rest be my responsibility (he did the same with the school shirts) mostly because he expects payment when his job is done (can't blame him there)...if we can get enuff folks on board up front who are willing to pay in advance then we'll be in good shape...if not, then it'll die cuz I'm not in the finance arena (wish I had those kinda bucks...oh yeah!)...but with all the members on this board I dont think this is gonna be a problem (cuz the folks on this board rock!)...which is why I wasnt afraid to start running with this to begin with laugh so we keep hammer til we get some cool shirts to go with these bad azz cars we drive thumbsup

#128469 - 05/28/04 01:28 AM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
my daughter suggested tonite about getting a window decal that says "voom voom" hammer

#128470 - 05/28/04 10:24 AM Re: Club Decal's
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
im still waiting on my friend to get back with me on a contact for the decals,he owns a silk screen buisness so i figure he might know someone, ill try again..
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#128471 - 05/28/04 12:14 PM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by 4 T 8 states:
im still waiting on my friend to get back with me on a contact for the decals,he owns a silk screen buisness so i figure he might know someone, ill try again..
If that doesn't pan out i have a local guy here i could get to do them what design do we want for the decals and how many ? wink