Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#129657 - 05/07/04 09:13 PM Re: Thunderbat say it aint so
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
oooooooooooooo k,what are you up to there sneaky pete? you have changed your signature.. i you gonna make that announcement soon wink or have you just done some bat cave improvements with your bat refund from the us gov cheers either way im now gonna have to check out the new site to see whats up devilgrin hammer if you got the metal nice and hot!!
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#129658 - 05/09/04 12:24 AM Re: Thunderbat say it aint so
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
nope, no announcement as of yet...and most of the $$$ refund went to the house and our anniversary vacation...I've actually been sidetracked a bit because I've been on the hunt for a decent car for my step-daughter (she goes on summer break here in about two weeks and would like to have a job this summer in addition to her camp counselor position) can ya believe it?...a college kid that WANTS 2 jobs for the summer?!!
I'm still keppin the eyes peeled for my own as well, but this kinda has priority right now. (That local car lot STILL has that 2k GT!) I did locate a 2001GTP not far from here in Suffolk VA. Its a black coupe with 33k on it and he wants $14995...a little more money than I had planned on spending, but still a mighty nice ride! (the pricey ones always are!)

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#129659 - 05/09/04 03:52 AM Re: Thunderbat say it aint so
ThunderBat Offline
Well, I guess I spoke too soon...I just went to the website of the local car lot to check and the 2000 GT is long gone. Guess I shouldnt be surprised, a good deal on a nice car like that aint gonna last forever. chalk one more up to "such is life"

#129660 - 05/09/04 09:33 AM Re: Thunderbat say it aint so
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Check ebay, I've seen some pretty nice ones there.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#129661 - 05/09/04 04:49 PM Re: Thunderbat say it aint so
ThunderBat Offline
I guess I havent gotten gutsy enuff to buy a car from ebay yet...I dont know, I guess I really like the idea of being able to see and drive a car first...plunking down money for a car I've only seen pictures of I bring myself to do just yet...I guess there are instances when looking for a rare car might might it a little different. Maybe if I cant find anything within a 100miles I may move up to that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2