Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133555 - 06/02/05 04:42 PM Can someone help me find the part number for this?
bryanp Offline
Loc: Omaha
My car is officially a smoke free environment. My "buddy", or at least thats what I used to call him (just kidding), just dropped his cigarette on my center console.

Not only that, but it made a burnt mark on both the flat plastic shift indicator area, but also the whole center console itself (top portion).

Could someone please give me the part numbers for these 2 items?

If at all possible. Thanks a lot, I do appreicate it. cheers

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/684818
#133556 - 06/02/05 04:45 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Bryan,

see if this helps:

http://tbcgp.clubgp.com/gpparts.htm
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#133557 - 06/02/05 04:49 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
BryanP do you smoke???
#133558 - 06/02/05 04:51 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
bryanp Offline
Loc: Omaha
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
BryanP do you smoke???
I do not. Thats why ever once in a while, I'll allow it in the car, if a) is the front right passenger, and b) has his/her own personal ashtray.

Needless to say, no matter what anyone else says, no one ever treats your car like they do theirs... Except for me. cheers

(Seriously)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/684818
#133559 - 06/02/05 04:54 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I don't know about this part number, but you can wait your friend goes down to tie his shoe laces and kick him straight in the Aztec

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#133560 - 06/02/05 05:14 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
kustomkid54 Offline
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
Bryan,

see if this helps:

http://tbcgp.clubgp.com/gpparts.htm
Boy that's an old site. Tampa Bay club has been gone for a while.
#133561 - 06/02/05 05:30 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
I don't smoke either and if my friends can't wait till they're out of the car to smoke then they're walking. Sorry but even with the windows down the smoke still gets into the upholstry and I can smell it for weeks.
#133562 - 06/02/05 05:34 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
I had a strict no smoking/no eating policy with my car for the first 2 years.

I've recently broken the food rule though.
#133563 - 06/02/05 05:45 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
i dont even let people smoke outside of the car if they're close enough for wind to blow ashes or smell by it.
#133564 - 06/02/05 08:17 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
gotta be strict with the rules! I enfore very strictly about no smoking/no food/no drinks/no backseat se... erm, you get the idea. devilgrin

However, and most of you will frown on this, I do let my dogs in my backseat. Sorry, but they are my children. And besides, my fiance made me a custom-fit seat cover with a really nice, thick fabric and my dogs behave very well in the car.

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#133565 - 06/02/05 08:35 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Hello,

Food is only allowed on long road trips.....And even then is limited to snacks, no fast food.

I made a kid almost piss himself when I caught him leaning into my car talking to my daughter with a cigarette in his mouth.....Imagine a 5'6" 16 year old kid being approached by a 6'4" old man with fire in his eyes.....heheh....I never saw that kid again.

Later now,
Clint

http://pdxcgp.com
#133566 - 06/03/05 06:56 AM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
I don't even let people who smoked recently in my car. You'll never get that smell out.
#133567 - 06/03/05 08:57 AM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I had a 92 Diamante. For my old job, I used to go to the bay area in California once a month to conduct an inventory (morons we had didn't know how to count). I went out there one month, came back and the first thing I wanted to do was go out and drive my car a little. I got in and the first thing I noticed was how my car smelled like a bar. It smelled like smoke and stale beer. My wife knows my rules for my car, but she didn't care at that time. I looked in the rear view mirror to back out of the garage, ahh haaa! There's the stale beer, all over the inside of my back window! I never made it out of the garage with that car. I went inside and explain to my darling wife how she no longer owns the Grand Am, that's now mine, and the Diamante is now hers, and she is not allowed to take my car (Grand Am), she is only allowed to take her car (Diamante). I left the Diamante as it was. As upset as that made her, she knew that I was more upset over her lack of respect for my car.
She started rambling on about how she didn't want to be the one to take care of the Diamante, treating the leather, keeping the car clean, etc...
I explained that was the beauty of the whole thing, "if you don't want to do all that stuff, you don't have to, it's your car now and you can treat it how ever you want, and you may NOT get in the Grand Am!"
She tried to "share" vehicles again when I got my Montero Sport... I put a stop to that nonsense real quick.
I took off work today to get my back yard in a little bit of order. I told the wife that I would need her truck and she would have to take my car to work. The last time she drove my car she came back home and told me how nice of a car those Marauders are. I asked her how she knew anything about them, she said because one just beat her... crazy

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#133568 - 06/03/05 10:26 AM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Damn Austin....

I think she understood.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#133569 - 06/03/05 11:46 AM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
don't screw with Bobby......
#133570 - 06/03/05 02:45 PM Re: Can someone help me find the part number for this?
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
...it only took me 14 years to get to her. wink crazy

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >