Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#135203 - 05/16/07 01:31 AM Car Clubs in WI
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
Anyone know if there are any good Grand Prix clubs in Wisconsin? Preferably in the Milwaukee or Madison areas. It would be cool to check out some other cars in person and see what people have done. Also, anyone else on GPN in my area?
#135204 - 05/16/07 09:03 AM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
I've been looking for a WicGp too, and haven't really found one.

But I live in Kenosha which is about 40mins away from Milwaukee
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#135205 - 05/16/07 09:30 AM Re: Car Clubs in WI
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
If not you two could be the founders of a new one smile
#135206 - 05/16/07 11:17 AM Re: Car Clubs in WI
Blackarrow98GP Offline
Loc: CT, U.S.A
Quote:
Originally posted by GTPJesse:
I've been looking for a WicGp too, and haven't really found one.

But I live in Kenosha which is about 40mins away from Milwaukee
You mean like this one? WICGP wink
#135207 - 05/16/07 12:11 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
Well it looks like they have a lot of registered members, but they don't use their forums hardly at all and very rarely meet . . hmmm
#135208 - 05/16/07 02:10 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
Steve1971 Offline
Loc: Saint Paul
Its the same here in Minnesota. We have a few clubs but the forums are hardly ever used and very rarely meet. Once and great while some of us will hook up at Wendys or Porkys on University Ave in St Paul.
#135209 - 05/16/07 03:24 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Hey, there's a 3rd wisconsin dude here, don't forget me.

I live in Waterford, take Hwy 20 west from I-94 and it will bring you all the way into my town.

I've actually been workin in Kenosha all this week. Just off Hwy 50.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#135210 - 05/16/07 03:40 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Lol I work on hwy 50 too! But a little farther down more into kenosha.

And for that car club. Yes, they have members but nobody ever writes anything. I like to go to meets, and mod days! With my probe I have some meets that gather up hwy 100 hales corner but that's alittle far away from me now that gas is at 3.69
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

#135211 - 05/16/07 03:41 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Lol I work on hwy 50 too! But a little farther down more into kenosha.

And for that car club. Yes, they have members but nobody ever writes anything. I like to go to meets, and mod days! With my probe I have some meets that gather up hwy 100 hales corner but that's alittle far away from me now that gas is at 3.69

Idk it would be nice to have a Awesome Gpclub in wis!

#135212 - 05/16/07 03:48 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
Y'know, the drag strip is preeeety close to being right in the middle of us lol.

Sadly, I'm going to try to cancel my turbo order.

There have been some things happening and well, family comes first.

Can't go getting my license taken away or getting myself/somebody else killed.

"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#135213 - 05/16/07 04:02 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Dang! I hope everything is well! But, you can get that stuff later.

I've been planning to try to get out at the drag strip but don't have that much time.

#135214 - 05/16/07 04:27 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
If you find a night you are free, send me a PM or something. I'll check the event list and see if we can have a race wink

Yes, I know I'll lose.

#135215 - 05/16/07 04:46 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Yeah, no prob! I was thinking about trying to go myabe in 3 weeks or some maybe we can sent up a meet or something..? If anyone else wants to go....?

As far as a race idk I'm not that much of a racer.....I'm just weird..lol but maybe we can go for one run.....I don't really like to beat on my cars

#135216 - 05/16/07 04:58 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
I just meant a run down the track once for fun.

I KNOW my tranny hates me lol. I don't want to hurt it anymore.

My buddy has a stock '02 Civic Si and doesn't believe any of the 3 timeslips for a stock Si that it's a 16s car.

So he and I are going to go for a run.

Hopefully, we can all set a day and have about 4 (?) of us there.

#135217 - 05/16/07 08:21 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Does anyone else want to go? Maybe other W-bodys? idk we should have some sort of meet there? I've never been there, and maybe ill bring the probe instead of the Gtp.

Hercman how could we become founders? Or start a club.......?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >