Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#135218 - 05/16/07 08:48 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
I think ClubGP has an option on the site on how to start a chapter in your area.

I'll see if I can get a link, one sec

k. very bottom of the page

http://www.clubgp.com/clubgp/#localchapters

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#135219 - 05/16/07 09:49 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
The Fridge Offline
Loc: Green Bay Wisconsin
I am in. Live in howard. North of green bay. I have been to the wicgp and http://wicgpsucks.net/forum/index.php

the guys seem okay, but they are all in milwaukee and just complain about wicgp.

Anybody else in wisconsin that doesn't live down south?

CAI, 180deg thermostat

If Your Drinking A Coke Please PM Me The Code Eh?
#135220 - 05/16/07 09:52 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
Tada! Thanks for the research but i can't download that file on to my sidekick 3 "cell phone"

Do you think we could start a club up?

Idk about you but I'm always on here.....thanks to the sk3, and it would be pretty cool to start a club!
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#135221 - 05/16/07 09:54 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
The Fridge Offline
I would love to take my car out on the track. But... its stock and its not fast. And I have never even tried it.

Would be nice to have a club within decent driving distance. Don't know how much help i would be on mod day but it would be fun to drink beer and work on our cars without somebody saying "F this lets go play guitar hero"

CAI, 180deg thermostat

#135222 - 05/16/07 10:01 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
That Wicgpsucks is not my type a forum......idk about you guys but I'm more a family site.

Dang the Fridge why do you have to live so north! Lol just messing!
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

#135223 - 05/16/07 10:22 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
The Fridge Offline
Ya know what sux about that is I have seen a few nice grand prix's around here. There is one kid a few years younger than me still in high school that has a nice black one. Then I saw a few nicec cars. White and red by lambeau field.

I am just gonna have to start following people home....

And giving them this website so that we can start a "Top half o wisconsin" club.

CAI, 180deg thermostat

#135224 - 05/17/07 11:39 AM Re: Car Clubs in WI
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
I would be game for going to the track, although . . where is it? Haha, I've never looked into it.
#135225 - 05/17/07 01:52 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by zXLankyXz:
I would be game for going to the track, although . . where is it? Haha, I've never looked into it.
I've been there onces, and I think you have to take "KR", and just follow the road.......but I'm not sure........

I pretty much think this is going to turn into a meet of some kind!

Would you guys run cars??

#135226 - 05/17/07 05:51 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
The Fridge Offline
As long as I don't have to drive to milwaukee i will bring the ole stock gtp to the track.

I don't expect to see anything but tailigts but it would be fun.

CAI, 180deg thermostat

#135227 - 05/17/07 06:38 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
Your gonna come from green bay? Dang! That's a drive

#135228 - 05/17/07 07:55 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Make sure we have a good day then guys. Don't want Fridge drivin all the way down and not being able to go to the track, although things could be arranged for you to stay south of Milw. so we could all go.

And yeah, it's KR. Exit 337 I think. There are signs on I-94 telling you that Great Lakes Dragaway is ahead.

Once you are on KR it's a looooong drive through pretty backdoorsy terrain until you see a great big sign on the left saying "Great Lakes Dragaway"

And I sure as heck would run my car! I have fun when people make fun of my car because it's a GP. Because I know the ZZP/Stattama GP owns all.

And I'm sure none of us have the $$$ to do anything really difficult on a mod day. Maybe twisting some dogbone mounts but I doubt anything past a bolt-on.

Also, I'm not going to waste a day of GP awesomeness on Guitar Hero. Maybe DDR, but not Guitar Hero.

What would REALLY be fun is if we all rolled into Great Lakes in a line together.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#135229 - 05/18/07 09:58 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
GTPJesse Offline
So do you guys really want to have some sort of meet? And when should we do this? Idk if you guys would like to go see imports or muscle or whatever.......I myself really don't care......

How many people are willing to come?

#135230 - 05/19/07 03:11 AM Re: Car Clubs in WI
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
I would definitely be willing to do something. Whether it be taking runs at the track or just going somewhere with that cars . . . personally I don't care. I would make a run with my car (although I need to get all the crap in my garage installed first) and I do have a PowrTuner that we could use if we went to the track.
#135231 - 05/20/07 11:06 PM Re: Car Clubs in WI
The Fridge Offline
i can't believe there is nobody on this site closer than a two hour drive. Crap, it only takes me 45min to get to escanaba MI. Maybe I should get ahold of a few u-per prixs.

I have a crazy schedule but I get two weekends a month off.

So the next time I get some money and the weekend off I will see if there is anything going down by you guys we can atleast get out to the track. Otherwise I see my chances of being able to do much being slim.

CAI, 180deg thermostat

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2