Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#136326 - 07/26/05 10:58 AM Re: My new GTP
Evolution Offline
Loc: Southington CT
I wasnt planning on taking off the sticker, but after looking around at all the other gtp's, I think mine does look a bit bad with the borla sticker just sitting there. I was wondering if I should put on the Traction T/A's now, or wait until the winter. The Yokos I have on there right now are very decent, although they have a fairly low breaking point. I think the Traction T/A's will give me more lateral traction. Any opinions? Also; has anyone shaved their antenna off? I was thinking about doing that, either that or getting a shorty one like from an S2000. I dont like the huge metal rod.

'97 GTP
Devils Own Progressive Alcohol Injection, TB Spacer, MSD Ignition, TR55s, IPCM, 2.5" Exhaust (no cat) with Borla Muffs, FWI, 2 Pod A-Pillar, 3.4", 160* T-Stat, PowerSlots,
#136327 - 07/26/05 05:05 PM Re: My new GTP
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Get the shorty!!!! Most of us on here have the antenna integrated into the rear window. devilgrin Do you have the prop rod as well for the hood? If so iirc you can instal the gas struts and get rid of the prop rod. Because all the mounting holes are already there.
#136328 - 07/27/05 01:35 AM Re: My new GTP
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
hey guys, myabe we should ask for some pics of the eng, since it's been debadged, the only thing that we can tell by looking at it is that its a coupe and at least a GT..maybe he's just pulling a fast one on us and it's not really a GTP lol lol lol

Just kidding, congrats on the very nice looking car, and I agree with everybody else, ditch those borla stickers, they kinda look tacky
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3