Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#139998 - 07/14/06 05:28 PM Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!!
Kansas GXP Offline
Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Quote:
Originally posted by Dementeddj:

the accident was 5 years ago, and the insurance company hauled it off before I had a chance to make sure everything was out of it. I researched it and the car got sold on auction to a salvage yard for 75 bucks that is 15 miles away from me. I went to try and get the rest of my stuff out and they wouldn't give me any of it, even though I had proof that it was my car. Needless to say, I will never do any kind of business with them again nor will I refer them to anybody.
Yep, that's basically how it goes. It is basically like Christmas here when the trucks haul in the "fresh kills" b/c a few of us guys go through all of the cars, to see what kind of goodies is left behind. I have got things from cd's to $20, to tools, and our company pretty much just gives us the things that are found in the cars, b/c it is legally ours since we purchased the car, and everything in it is considered it's property. Sucks if you're the one who wrecked the car w/ all the goodies, good for us who find and keep it. laugh
#139999 - 07/14/06 06:58 PM Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!!
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Quote:
Originally posted by Kansas GTP:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dementeddj:
[b]
the accident was 5 years ago, and the insurance company hauled it off before I had a chance to make sure everything was out of it. I researched it and the car got sold on auction to a salvage yard for 75 bucks that is 15 miles away from me. I went to try and get the rest of my stuff out and they wouldn't give me any of it, even though I had proof that it was my car. Needless to say, I will never do any kind of business with them again nor will I refer them to anybody.
Yep, that's basically how it goes. It is basically like Christmas here when the trucks haul in the "fresh kills" b/c a few of us guys go through all of the cars, to see what kind of goodies is left behind. I have got things from cd's to $20, to tools, and our company pretty much just gives us the things that are found in the cars, b/c it is legally ours since we purchased the car, and everything in it is considered it's property. Sucks if you're the one who wrecked the car w/ all the goodies, good for us who find and keep it. laugh [/b]
yup, I know care to take a guess which one I'm talking about?
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2