Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#140311 - 08/01/04 10:55 AM Digital thermastat and touch up paint.
bryanp Offline
Loc: Omaha
Before anyone says this is dumb, I want you guys to know that I don't even expect this to be able to be done. But if it could be, that would be great.

Is there anyway to relatively easily, put in a stock digital thermastat for a grand prix gtp if right now it has the manual analog kind?

Thats the 1 option I wish my gtp had. Thanks for your time.

Oh yeah, and instead of wasting 2 threads...

Do you guys know the best site to get official pontiac touch up paint? And how is the best way to apply it? Thanks.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/684818
#140312 - 08/01/04 11:04 PM Re: Digital thermastat and touch up paint.
green_kidd Offline
Loc: Kansas
If you are looking for a touch up paint website, I would maybe check gmgoodwrench.com and see if there is anything available from them. As far as the thermostat, I'm not sure I understand; do you mean the climate control center with the a/c and all that?
#140313 - 08/01/04 11:21 PM Re: Digital thermastat and touch up paint.
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
i ahve the electronic thermstat and its unreliable and expensive to replace. stay with what you got cause its cheaper and easier to replace.. hammer now that its summer time cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#140314 - 08/02/04 11:57 AM Re: Digital thermastat and touch up paint.
Adam S. Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, Wi
You can just purchase touch up paint from any GM dealer if there's one near you. About $6-$8 for a small container with a brush cap.