Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14236 - 04/24/09 06:17 PM OVER HAULED....
macus1305 Offline
Loc: mass
so i got my car back wednesday morning. i dropped it off friday and i'll tell ya what a couple of days it was with out my gp. i borrowed my gf's car so i had transportation to work and college. the second day i had it the brakes went....again! i had to fix the LR drum line b4 and the one that connects from the master to the adapter to the drum line failed, squirting fluid everywhere. So sunday i pulled the LR tire off and tried to get the line off and both line nips started to strip. so i said screw it i cut the line, pinched it flat and put some vice grips and duct tape on, to hold the line pressure. its still holding and im gunna completely fix it tuse at school. im just hopin it doesnt give me any other probs!!!!! anyway im super happy i got my gp back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every knik like the jerk from r-d is gone. though it cost 1851,but came wit a 12000 mile 1 year warrenty. the only other major update i want to do is the gasket on the intake. im gunna wait till i do an hv3 this summer i hope to replace it.

ill put pics of the temp fix later