Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#142880 - 11/30/04 12:41 PM Just to share my anger
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I realize today that my car has 12 new scratches on the hood!!!...you know how it feels to see your car and notice this...i don't know who hates me like that, but just wanted to share this..

Al mad ex

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#142881 - 11/30/04 12:51 PM Re: Just to share my anger
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Ouch!!! Lo siento Alex.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#142882 - 11/30/04 01:16 PM Re: Just to share my anger
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
it might be a cat. i got scratches all over my drivers door because my wife when she was driving my car she was talking to our neighbor and her dog had her paws allover my door trying to say hello to my wife.

do you know i had to take that women to court cause she refused to get the scratches out. i won that case too. devilgrin
BTW hows your wife.
i guess that the federales dont hang out the schools anymore, right.
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#142883 - 11/30/04 01:30 PM Re: Just to share my anger
Alex Offline
Hi 4T8,

I don't think is a cat, there are around 12 scratches about 2 feet long, very straight, maybe a cat practicing with his skates...

My wife is fine thanks everithing is going ok.

No i don't think federals are near schools this days, poor guys but the situation is very hard about security.

Alex

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#142884 - 11/30/04 02:55 PM Re: Just to share my anger
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
maybe someone is jealous because your driing a nice car. or it might be your heffe with the grand am eek .

i put a picture in my mind about the cat on ice skates.. lol lol thats funny.
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#142885 - 11/30/04 03:03 PM Re: Just to share my anger
Alex Offline
Yeah it should be someone jealous...i'll hunt him with a gotcha gun!

Alex cheers

#142886 - 11/30/04 03:18 PM Re: Just to share my anger
4rsssfed_grandprix98 Offline
Loc: South Bend
Thats aweful, I dont think I could key someones car, even if I didnt like them, its just not right eek

Good luck on getting the scratches filled in, and glad to hear everything is going well with the family

VS Cam,CompCams lifters,ZZPpushrods,Rollmaster double,4"intake,PLog headers,3"exhaust,IntensePCM,3.3"mps,ZZPHDTrans,3.29gears,2500 stall,GMPP adjustable suspension,TB spacer,160*tstat
#142887 - 11/30/04 05:21 PM Re: Just to share my anger
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
check your roof too. The cat may be sliding down the windshield across the hood with his buddies....

BLAH BLAH BLAH...I know it's lame....
I'm making up for lost posts when I was gone. crazy
#142888 - 11/30/04 06:23 PM Re: Just to share my anger
hot2000gtp Offline
Loc: Cleveland Ohio
hey man that sucks! I could never key my car and ya I know how it feels I took my explorer to a car wash and it came out with scratches down the whole side. I think i almost cired over that one
#142889 - 11/30/04 07:54 PM Re: Just to share my anger
TimJL Offline
Loc: Sonoma CA
It's such a helpless crime it eats on you... It's such a violation of human trust.

The perp will get whats comming to him or her, once a key'er allways a key'er. Hopfully the next low act they pull is on a Hell Angels car and they catch the little fuc*er.

Thats all you can do plus hope you get the Fuc*er yourself next time.

Relax and remember the above and that all Humans are not like this.
Northern California ( Sonoma )
Online User manuals are free join Pontiac.com and get a MYGM Link ACCT. EXP:https://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/pontiac/2001grandprix.pdf You need a Free GM account to get there.
#142890 - 12/01/04 02:31 AM Re: Just to share my anger
RyanJ Offline
Loc: Warren, Michigan
damn, that sucks. I had somebody key my Regal one time. started at the trunk, all the way to the front, and accross the hood. I hate to see a nice car scarred like that.

'99 GP GT, Custom CAI, 180 T-Stat, U-bend Delete, NGK TR55IX plugs and Taylor Super Spiro wires.
#142891 - 12/01/04 03:43 AM Re: Just to share my anger
JPGTP Offline
Loc: Colorado Springs
Try having a pitbull jump on your car after a neighbor starts up his leaf blower. I still to this day haven't found out who the dog belongs to. No one in the neighborhood will come forward. Should have figured that. But I almost cried. frown
#142892 - 12/01/04 09:26 AM Re: Just to share my anger
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
On the upside your insurance should cover vandalism , add more scratches to each body panel to make sure you get a complete re-paint. wink
#142893 - 12/01/04 02:47 PM Re: Just to share my anger
Alex Offline
Well, as many my car has no insurance, is very, very, very, expensive here in Mexico, since GP didn't have success in sales , it ends on 2001 and it is an imported car (by the way i don't know why we import american edition instead of canadian, cause the KM's). I think i'll save some money to repaint all cause i have more "gifts" from stupid people.

Anyway, i'll try to hunt this MF and give a lesson, i have some gotcha guns...

Alex

#142894 - 12/01/04 06:35 PM Re: Just to share my anger
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
Alex....
You crack me up........
I'm gald you're here!! thumbsup