Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#143600 - 04/20/07 05:50 PM Re: ZZP Centrifugal S/C...
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Yeah, the wait for this stuff is almost as bad as waiting that last week for Halo 2.

BTW, I have a question. I had a warped front-right rotor (or so I thought) for a while. Just this month, I bouth a brand new set of rotors and they have warped again, or so it feels.

My friend says that it's waaaaay too soon for them to be warped and asked if it happens all the time or if it doesn't start until I've been driving for a bit.

Well, it doesn't start until I've used the brakes 3-4 times to stop.

He says that what he's heard of on GPs is that the calipers, something about them goes offset when they warm up, and it kind of kicks the rotor a round a little bit.

Anybody heard/know of this and any fixes?

Oh, and I'm going to go with black calipers I think, maybe a black wheel hub too.

Edit: Took pics of my car today! My gf doesn't do the best job framing the shots but her camera has great resolution. Cropped em but they may still be too big.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#143601 - 04/21/07 06:23 PM Re: ZZP Centrifugal S/C...
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Update:

Nothing has shiiped yet. Everything is in the processing stage. I expect things to start shipping Wed.

Paypal should have the transfer done by Tues so I'll order the CSC kit Tuesday night.

With any luck, I'll have everything by the middle of next month.

I'll be sure to take pictures for you all.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3