Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144921 - 04/28/05 10:18 PM Re: The Road to TMS
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by TexasGP:
Sweet, but I had all 4 of mine on top at ONE TIME.....
STACKED BLING!

I put Sony Xplods all the way around...Sound great for the $$
lol You beat me; I only had one.

And they're installed now! I'm kinda put out because the speaker grills that came with it didn't fit and they looked really nice .. but that's all secondary to how GREAT they sound. Best 28 dollars I ever spent on eBay!

Only problem we had was breaking that door panel clip, but I'm making a trip to the stealership tomorrow to get some more. Seems like alot of them got stripped when the door panel came off, so it might be a noisy ride tomorrow ..

Won't matter though, I probably won't hear it. laugh

Now hopefully exhaust comes tomorrow, along with the reflective overlays. They didn't come in today, but I suppose that's okay .. I probably wouldn't have written the research paper I have due tomorrow if they'd come in. lol

Well, good night and have a good day tomorrow guys! I'll upload things tomorrow when I can so me and TexasGP can bling it up.
#144922 - 04/28/05 10:28 PM Re: The Road to TMS
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Got word my new OEM fogs were being shipped today... I ordered them on Monday. banghead
Don't understand what happened to Tues, or Wed...?
Ordered the door badge with red overlay today. I should have it here, and cut, and in place on the trunk in time for TMS. Still waitting on my lock covers, expecting those to be here any day now.
I need to change my fuel filter and drive belt. Might do that this weekend, or next.

I think the next Laps for Charity is scheduled for Sept 9th (is that on a Sat?), but keep in mind that last years Sept date was changed to Aug.
WHOOHOO... It's gettin' close!!!

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#144923 - 04/29/05 12:37 AM Re: The Road to TMS
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
Sept. 9th is a friday.... eek
Hope I can make it.

Bling on Arcxnus.....Bling on :p
#144924 - 04/29/05 05:49 AM Re: The Road to TMS
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Sorry I can'nt commit just yet I have a pretty hectic schedule but I will try to make it if atall possible, on a side note after installing a fresh exhaust I did find it rather droning so i had a hollywood installed for a resonater and the sound is mellow and sweet,Later Chico.
#144925 - 04/29/05 08:42 AM Re: The Road to TMS
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by TexasGP:
Sept. 9th is a friday.... eek
Hope I can make it.

I've got it marked on my calendar here at work, and it is on Sept 10th, not the 9th as I thought last night.

ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#144926 - 05/01/05 03:18 PM Re: The Road to TMS
Arcxnus Offline
I might be able to make it to the September one, as well. Not sure when my classes start, but since it's on a Saturday, I don't think it much matters. lol

Got my K&N drop-in in yesterday, and it'll stay in for as long as it takes me to get a CAI. Might I also add that the airbox is awkward to get to .. which thoroughly convinces me that a CAI is the next step I should be taking, if only for my own convenience.

I'm procrastinating on resetting my PCM until after the exhaust is put on. Which, by the way, is STILL in boxes, waiting.

But here's all the pictures I promised: http://photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/The%20Race%20for%20TMS/

And I turned over 108k miles spanking an Integra with fifty or so pounds of exhaust parts and two people in my car. I dislike racing people on public roadways .. but testing the K&N filter was far too alluring. Thumbs up, and I will not be racing like that ever again, especially since the tranny I have is the very same one that's been in it since day one. Amazing and scary at the same time.

Have a good weekend!

Edit: .. My car is very .. very dirty. Disregard the dirt, please. laugh
#144927 - 05/01/05 04:35 PM Re: The Road to TMS
AustinGTP Offline
Wow, you have a nice set of tips! devilsmile

#144928 - 05/01/05 08:17 PM Re: The Road to TMS
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
withstupid

You do have some nice tiPs laugh
Even though I haven't seen them in person....yet wink :p eek
#144929 - 05/02/05 11:18 PM Re: The Road to TMS
Arcxnus Offline
Oh, yeah, Austin, you oughta get some of these! I bet they'd look great on your GTP. :p

I can say it now: FINALLY. I went down to the custom exhaust place this afternoon after making sure they had time to spare. Got a u-bend delete, res delete, and had my FM DF 40s and tips put on.
There's a straight pipe back from the cat now, and the O2 sensor is hopefully shielded enough behind part of the cat.

There was a little problem after they'd gotten done and taken it off the lift. The whole setup shook around like it wasn't stabilized properly. Turns out it needed a few clamps to keep it from doing that, so they took it back in a fixed that up at no extra charge. laugh

I was worried that since I hadn't gotten resonated tips (not to mention the buggers are 4") that the sound would be near to awful, but I was floored by how wrong I was. Trust the people that say Delta Flow improved on the Original 40s, because they REALLY did.

There is hardly any drone at lower speeds, and it's only when you get into the 50-60 MPH range that it starts even edging into being noticeable, and even then, traffic noise tends to tame it. And yet somehow, it still manages to edge in a more aggressive tone than the 50s. I don't know how they do it. It has to be magic!

I have video, but I'm currently very tired and waiting for my PCM to reset, so I'll have to upload it tomorrow.

Still waiting for reflective overlays .. but those are but a tiny detail after all that. Hopefully I'm almost set for TMS, save a few cosmetic problems, which I'll tackle sometime this week.

Have a great night!
#144930 - 05/03/05 10:43 AM Re: The Road to TMS
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
She is almost complete...
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#144931 - 05/03/05 11:54 AM Re: The Road to TMS
Arcxnus Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
She is almost complete...
Supposedly! We all know that's probably not true. lol One thing leads to another and all that.

At least I don't have a supercharger to be messing with, too. laugh
#144932 - 05/03/05 12:04 PM Re: The Road to TMS
framos242 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
[b] She is almost complete...
At least I don't have a supercharger to be messing with, too. laugh [/b]
Imagine if you did! devileek
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

#144933 - 05/03/05 12:22 PM Re: The Road to TMS
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
Oh, yeah, Austin, you oughta get some of these! I bet they'd look great on your GTP. :p
Yup, I've had them on for about 2 weeks now.
Remember who you got the idea from? devilgrin

#144934 - 05/03/05 12:24 PM Re: The Road to TMS
Arcxnus Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
Quote:
[b] Oh, yeah, Austin, you oughta get some of these! I bet they'd look great on your GTP. :p
Yup, I've had them on for about 2 weeks now. devilgrin [/b]
Yeah, I stole your idea. laugh Loved the way they looked on your GP, and maybe with a bit of routine cleaning, I can keep them red inside so they match my car. Hopefully ..
#144935 - 05/03/05 12:59 PM Re: The Road to TMS
framos242 Offline
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
[/b]
Yeah, I stole your idea.[/b]
Stole is such a negative word. I prefer acquire. devilgrin

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >