Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146725 - 05/06/05 07:35 AM Re: Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
I have just returned my car to stock after almost of 1 year of eibach. I elected to install their middle of the road spring in an attempt to achieve the benefits of lowering but still retain some driveability. I must admit I was suprised with the ride quality. I did kinda get used to it, but after the nasty winter, the roads here suffered from frost heaves. with no word of a lie, the car was undriveable on these roads. Not just for the ride quality, but the car was destroying itself by the pounding it was taking. I ended up replacing most of the steering components. to make a long story short, I returned the springs to stock, replaced the now destroyed struts and the car is driveable. My advice, if your serious about lowering you need to change the entire suspension, not simply the springs. By the way, I ll give you the springs if you pay for the shipping......
#146726 - 05/07/05 05:05 PM Re: Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
RawGTP Offline
Loc: HAYWARD,CA
I recently installed Eibach springs. I love the way it looks but Ihave to agree with Redgie. The ride quality SUCKS!!! when driving on rough road. I'm keeping my stock springs just in case I wanna go back to stock springs.

Just how I dreamed it to have it!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2