Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#149132 - 06/15/05 10:13 PM Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Because someone got a much needed bath today!

The Rest.

That 180* Tstat is working great, even in crappy Texas humid heat, and the KYBs are proving as awesome as I thought they'd be. Now I have clear corners on order, and I'm eyeing an F1.

Maybe if I don't eat for a month ..
#149133 - 06/15/05 11:12 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
kustomkid54 Offline
Loc: Florida
How far are you from El Paso? Have a friend there that is a GM nut. Has 3 or 4. Only GP is a GTP, But if you two are close, he may be able to help you with some of your mods.
Tips look good, but a little too big for me.

#149134 - 06/15/05 11:28 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Waco is way far from El Paso.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#149135 - 06/15/05 11:35 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Oh, damn, yeah. It's like .. a good full day's drive. Nine hours or more. Probably more.
#149136 - 06/15/05 11:39 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
kustomkid54 Offline
You know there is only three states that can say that. "Way far".
Well I thought.............
#149137 - 06/15/05 11:43 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Canadian GTP Offline
Loc: Edmonton Alberta
Day-yem... Looking Clean Arc!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Intense PCM, 3.5" Pulley, SLP C.A.I, 3" D/P, Flipped FSB, U-Bend Delete, Flowmaster 50 Series, Autolite 605's, Drilled 180 Thermo, Falken FK-451's (245/45ZR18), Motegi FF7 Hyper Black 18x7.5, SS Grills, Tint & Overlays here and there.
#149138 - 06/16/05 12:06 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by kustomkid54:
You know there is only three states that can say that. "Way far".
Well I thought.............
lol Yeah, you can drive for an entire day and still be in the same state here ..

Thanks Canadian! I'd still like a nice set of the rims you have. *jealous* laugh
#149139 - 06/16/05 12:16 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
kustomkid54 Offline
Tell me about it, have two Sons in The Woodlands.
But your still number two.
#149140 - 06/16/05 02:37 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
arc, your car is clean as whistle. dang.

kustom kid, your exhaust tips rule the world. im getting me a set of them.
#149141 - 06/16/05 10:24 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Hhhmmm... that GP looks familiar to me. laugh

Only differences are the GT badge on the trunk, plates, and rims.

Arc, did a mighty nice job. Think I have to give my GP a bath tomorrow. Weather has been sucky as of late.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#149142 - 06/16/05 11:13 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
I'm looking at 6 straight days of rain.

My baby stays dirty for awhile longer.
#149143 - 06/16/05 11:54 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
I'm looking at 6 straight days of rain.

My baby stays dirty for awhile longer.
likewise.
its been a solid week of isolated rain....
#149144 - 06/16/05 12:22 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Well the weather isn't exactly nice here .. It gets up into the 90s with a 100+ heat index and stays that way until way late. I was up at midnight last night, and it was still around 87-88.

I'll gladly take that rain, Zuul!

Quote:
Think I have to give my GP a bath tomorrow.
Be like all the cool kids and take pictures. laugh
#149145 - 06/16/05 12:24 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
Well the weather isn't exactly nice here .. It gets up into the 90s with a 100+ heat index and stays that way until way late.
...late September, that is. wink

ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#149146 - 06/16/05 12:28 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
steve6971 Offline
Loc: southern jersey
i just washed my baby wednesday nite. its all shining and looking good. i had 8 days of solid rain last month i was so mad cuse i hate when my car is dirty. but i'll post pics when i can
#149147 - 06/16/05 01:21 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
dosen't really matter if I wash my car or not. about 15 mins after I do it: Pollen, dirt, dust, bugs, and pretty much everything get on it. Ah well, I guess it's what I get for livin in the middle of a forest lol .

Your car is lookin squeaky clean Arc. Very nice job. Did ja give is a clean on the inside?

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#149148 - 06/16/05 02:07 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
Quote:
[b] Well the weather isn't exactly nice here .. It gets up into the 90s with a 100+ heat index and stays that way until way late.
...late September, that is. wink [/b]
Pretty much. lol I seem to remember a few Halloweens that weren't exactly comfortable to be out in. Odd thing is, it was either too hot or too cold. Isn't Texas great?

Quote:
Did ja give is a clean on the inside?
Shh! Be amazed by the shininess! Ooo, look at the shine! *haphazardly shields all eyes from the inside* I'm workin' on that!
#149149 - 06/16/05 03:10 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
do ya notice how no one on this site ever includes their smiling mugs when they post pics of their rides?...yes, most of the time we are the ones taking the pics...but we never get anyone to snap pics of us with the rides we're so proud of...just my 2 cents...I'm just glad to see some one Arcs age (and her gender) so high on cars...I raised two (one of each) and neither of them seem to care less about their rides...my daughter shows hints now and again but not much more...she seems content to pine for the rest of her life for a copy of "Eleanor" (not a bad car to pine for mind you...I on the other hand pine for so many I lose count) lol ...keep up the great work Arcx! you gonna have that ride lookin mighty boss one of these days.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#149150 - 06/16/05 03:19 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
I agree Tbat, but my fiancee is too embarassed when I go into the driveway to take pics of my car. She just doesn't understand....

crazy
#149151 - 06/16/05 03:25 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
For me, I just want to break the camera. crazy
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

#149152 - 06/16/05 03:34 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
Yep, I'm short on other people to take pictures for me. I think it's 'cause we know where to take them from to make our car look the best. Not to mention we're the ones that take care of them, know every little thing about them, all the dents and dings, the scratches and the chips, et cetera. smile We're the ones that drive them, so we know the stories and the mishaps!

I used to not give a rip, T-bat. lol I got it back in 2003, in my senior year of high school. Previous to that, the only time I rode in "mom's car" was when I was either sick or in trouble. lol Thus, that car didn't have very many fond memories, plus I still had the complex of it being my mom's car until I got used to it all. My dad works on and knows about all manner of things .. And I've always been a daddy's girl, and was raised around my three uncles and my grandpa. laugh

I didn't really start wondering about the GP until I realized I'd probably be stuck with it for awhile, and since I've always liked to do things myself instead of having someone else mess it up for me, here I am today. And I really .. really ended up liking this car alot. There aren't many like it at all, and I appreciate it even more everytime I drive someone else's car. lol It's handling its eight years of existence, two accidents, two bad alternators and my immaturity and modifying like a pro.

It deserves to look nice after all it's been through. laugh It's so ninja-like .. So deceptively looking like a family car from any normal person's point of view .. Bwahaha! Anyway. I take care of my stuff. I'm protective. I'm competitive. I was forced to grow up early and learn responsibility before I should have. I am rambling.
#149153 - 06/16/05 04:08 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
Quote:
I take care of my stuff. I'm protective. I'm competitive.
Then you fit right in here.....

#149154 - 06/17/05 04:52 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ThunderBat Offline
I just wish I could get mine to at least do their own maint...if they were modding with their own money and improving things, hell I'd help them do that!...they just drive them until they break...then they call me on the phone and ask me to wave the magic wrench and make it all better...they'll spend bucks on all their other hobbies...oh well, I not rambling, I'm just whining...you see I know they dont really have a thing for their cars cuz they dont wash them and they dont take pictures of them (with or without them in it)...maybe they will when they have to buy their own...cuz if and when I cut the T-Bat loose, neither of them will get it unless they pony up some bucks.

#149155 - 06/17/05 11:30 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
I just wish I could get mine to at least do their own maint...if they were modding with their own money and improving things, hell I'd help them do that!...they just drive them until they break...then they call me on the phone and ask me to wave the magic wrench and make it all better...they'll spend bucks on all their other hobbies...oh well, I not rambling, I'm just whining...you see I know they dont really have a thing for their cars cuz they dont wash them and they dont take pictures of them (with or without them in it)...maybe they will when they have to buy their own...cuz if and when I cut the T-Bat loose, neither of them will get it unless they pony up some bucks.
I have the Opposite problem. I absolutley adore my car and really want to mod and personalize... Alas, no money. And my dad or mom won't help me because they could not care worth beans.

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#149156 - 06/18/05 11:16 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ThunderBat Offline
the money situation will change with time...at least you got the desire...just keep on the learning curve cuz it will save you a killing in the long run...and thats more bucks to do the stuff you want.

#149157 - 06/19/05 09:36 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Quote:
do ya notice how no one on this site ever includes their smiling mugs when they post pics of their rides?...
I've got over 150 pics of my GTP and this is the only one with me in the picture:
#149158 - 06/19/05 08:34 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
I have the misfortune of living off a dirt road....I luv spending 3 hours polishing, waxing...and buffing (the car gets some attention as well) only to end up all dusty. So much for those detailing products that promise "dust wont stick".
I end up pulling over and quickly wiping it down....the things we do for our wheels... crazy
#149159 - 06/19/05 09:12 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
do ya notice how no one on this site ever includes their smiling mugs when they post pics of their rides
The only pic of me and my car was taken the day I picked it up. The salesman at the dealership insisted that he take a picture of me and the car.
As soon as he snapped the pic, I was off with my new car (bought used, new to me).

#149160 - 06/19/05 09:45 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Arcxnus Offline
With a Honda sign in the background no less, Bobby! That car was pretty nice looking from the beginning. laugh Come pretty far, huh?

Yeah, I've been doing an average of 2 MPH up our driveway since spending all that time on the car. You know what sucks though? The very DAY after I took those pictures, I was over at a friend's house in town, and his mom decided to mow the lawn and turn the water sprinklers on .. lol
#149161 - 06/19/05 11:00 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
well, i hate washing anything to begin with, seems like in nc, it could rain anyday usually. got the big ole' ford and it takes so long to wash it, then driving it to the farm and hauling equipment makes it look dirty again. the only way to keep it clean is not drive it and drive the toyota.
dhp 1.0
#149162 - 06/20/05 12:35 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ThunderBat Offline
well since I opened my mouth on this one I guess I better put up or shut up...here's the only shot I have of me and the T-Bat

Sorry!...fantasy pic crazy ...heres the real one!

maybe I'll get mine all cleaned up and get my hunny to shoot a better one...if anyone wants to kill this thread idea, now is the time lol

#149163 - 06/20/05 12:50 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
this is the closest thing i have to a picture with "me" in it.

she posed nice didn't she
#149164 - 06/20/05 12:56 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
and i just have to post this. i think it's a sweet picture. i appreciate it when everyone else posts random cool photos too, so please do.... hah
#149165 - 06/20/05 08:27 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Looks good, zuul!

#149166 - 06/20/05 09:56 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
Hey zuul, did you do all the painting with the brackets and calipers still connected, or did you do like TBat, and remove them?

next time I do my brakes I'm going to be painting my calipers and brackets and I want to know what is easiest/best.
#149167 - 06/20/05 10:31 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
i removed the brackets.
i used the autozone spray caliper paint.
put the brackets on a sheet of cardboard for the painting, and the calipers like this:

make sure you cover all visible surfaces though.,
its a fun job to do!
#149168 - 06/20/05 10:40 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
I tried to get my butt up Sunday morning but I sat sat around watched the race and I realized that it around 5pm.... too late for me to paint the calipers. Maybe next week..... laugh

Zuul... thumbsup

#149169 - 06/20/05 12:57 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
i removed the brackets.
i used the autozone spray caliper paint.
put the brackets on a sheet of cardboard for the painting, and the calipers like this:

make sure you cover all visible surfaces though.,
its a fun job to do!
Interesting.

I wonder how that spray paint compares to G2 caliper paint which is brush on. I was planning on using G2, but spray paint would be easier...
#149170 - 06/20/05 01:18 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
You'll have more control with the G2. With the spray can, you will have to cover more surface areas so that you won't spray unwanted areas with paint.

#149171 - 06/20/05 02:08 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
ThunderBat Offline
the G2 is supposed to be some very tough stuff...but i've heard a thousand times that with paint, prep is everything...thats why I chose to remove everything. I used a wire brush wheel on my bench grinder to remove all the rusty gunk on the parts...after spray brake clean, I let the parts air dry (which was pretty quick) after which I sprayed the first coat of hi-temp enamel primer. I had set up all four calipers and brackets on some 2x4s, so I continued til I had shot the entire can of primer...I let them set for an hour and then began the rounds of red...same as before, I continued til I shot the entire can...after I finished cleaning the backing plates, I still waited a couple of hours before mounting the rotors and bolting on the brackets...they were still ever so slightly tacky so I gave the calipers another hour before I mounted those...I still mussed the paint ina few places during mounting and bleeding (remember to tape the bleeder valves if you wanna get a wrench on them later)...the job took ALL day and into the night before I was ready to roll...but well worth it...hey zuul!...for just a sec I thought I was lookin at my rotors!...nice job! looks great!

#149172 - 06/21/05 01:07 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
zuulmusic Offline
my autozone caliper spray paint worked great, no problems. just dont spray the things from 3 feet away...watch the overspray is all.

i forgot to mention the intense prep work i did.... put a wire-wheel bit on a high RPM drill and went to town on the darn things. then hit up the brackets on a mounted wire wheel. then scrubbed everything with simple green, then rinsed and dried good with air compressor. maybe i went a bit too overboard, but my calipers were ugly with this salt-stain color and grime.

i put many of coats paint on everything... basically use up the can. and now as long as i dont let a ton of dirt build up on them, they stay clean as new.

also painted the dog bones under the hood at the same time with the same paint. consider that too; saves time and it will match perfect!
#149173 - 06/21/05 01:19 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
I don't have a bench grinder, high RPM drill, etc.

Do you think a dremel tool would work?
#149174 - 06/21/05 01:47 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
I'm not really even quite sure on how to remove my calipers. Seems like every time I attempt something like that, I end up screwing something up really, really bad. So I'll probably end up painting mine and just masking everything off rather than taking a chance of screwing something up. cheers

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#149175 - 06/21/05 08:26 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
G2 is brush on, no need to worry about overspray. When I G2'd mine the only thing I took of were the wheels. wink

#149176 - 06/21/05 10:02 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
Quote:
G2 is brush on, no need to worry about overspray. When I G2'd mine the only thing I took of were the wheels. wink
How did you clean yours good enough while they were attached to the car?

In addition, did you remove the brackets/calipers to paint behind them and under/inside them? Did you just paint the front part that is visible?

I was thinking I'd have to remove the whole assembly just to get them clean and paint the backsides of them.
#149177 - 06/21/05 10:09 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
I just cleaned them real good with brake cleaner, but I didn't get the pass side good enough, it's starting to chip off. It's lasted about a year. I need to get some more and do a touch up.
I didn't paint my brackets, I just painted the calipers. I actually painted the brackets when I did my rotors. I removed and spray painted the brackets a flat black.
As for the calipers, I just brushed where I could get, front side, top side and the front and back leading edges. Pretty much just painted what you could see. If you remove my calipers you would see that the back side is not painted.
I like G2 because of its durability. You could squirt brake fluid on it and it won't effect it one bit.

If I were to do it again I would use a scuff pad along with brake cleaner, and maybe my Dremel with a wire brush if needed.

#149178 - 06/21/05 10:38 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
And don't forget some good ole elbow grease. laugh

#149179 - 07/05/05 09:40 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
01redfireGTP Offline
Loc: Indiana
This is the first time I've ever had time to take a picture of my GTP after a much needed bath...

Custom Intake, Autolite 104s, 180* T-stat, Clear Corners, Custom Grilles, Pulley Boys 3.4 Pulley, Gauges, Angel Eye Fogs, DHP 1.0v PCM, 3" DP and cat & u-bend delete...
#149180 - 07/05/05 10:19 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
UMfan Offline
So THAT is what my redfire GTP looks like underneath all the dirt!

Nice clean job. If I ever finish the yardwork I will have to give mine a bath too.
#149181 - 07/05/05 11:41 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Nice! Looks beautiful!
#149182 - 07/05/05 12:36 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Who's R1 in the garage?
#149183 - 07/05/05 01:24 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
01redfireGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
Who's R1 in the garage?
Oh!!! That ol' thing...it's mine!!! No, not really it's my b/f's Champion Edition R1

Custom Intake, Autolite 104s, 180* T-stat, Clear Corners, Custom Grilles, Pulley Boys 3.4 Pulley, Gauges, Angel Eye Fogs, DHP 1.0v PCM, 3" DP and cat & u-bend delete...
#149184 - 07/05/05 10:50 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
Beautiful job 01, nice looking car

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#149185 - 07/05/05 11:20 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:
Is that the exhaust pipe coming out of the bed of that truck, or is it a vent pipe coming out of the bldg???

#149186 - 07/06/05 01:44 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Bobby:
It loks like it's the exhaust... my father in law's 97 3/4 ton dodge has a 5" coming out of the same place in his. it looks like a semi pulling a heavy load up a big hill when he ets on it and makes it smoke..... Freakin' awesome and it looks cool. you should see how many people look at it like "WTF is that thing?!?!?!?!" lol lol
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#149187 - 07/06/05 09:08 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
01redfireGTP Offline
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:
[b]
Is that the exhaust pipe coming out of the bed of that truck, or is it a vent pipe coming out of the bldg??? [/b]
It's his exhaust...his is 7" and it pours the sooty black smoke w/the help of twin turbos. A monster of a truck imo...

#149188 - 07/06/05 03:15 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
Haha, screw the GP, I'll take the truck!! Twin turbos, dear lord. That would be so much fun to eat rice in!

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#149189 - 07/06/05 03:35 PM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
01redfireGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by nad:
Haha, screw the GP, I'll take the truck!! Twin turbos, dear lord. That would be so much fun to eat rice in!
He not only eats ricers for breakfast he also covers them in soot as he's flyin' by them... devilsmile

#149190 - 07/13/05 05:04 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
KyleGT Offline
Loc: Madison, WI
here's mine after a thourough washing and waxing (yep, waxed the wheels too) at a mini WICGP meet (there were 3 of us and 4 cars... one of them had a 97 GT and 97 GTP (the red one w/ the SLP spoiler in the background), but he now has the GT and a 96 Corvette)

Galaxy Silver Metallic 2001 GT ~ 70k miles Eclipse CD5425 deck, Eclipse & Kenwood speakers, Silverstars, rear bumper inlays, debadged, Flowmaster Super 40s and Gibson tips
#149191 - 07/13/05 08:34 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
AustinGTP Offline
Looks good!
thumbsup

#149192 - 07/13/05 10:14 AM Re: Going along with Canadian and Austin ..
framos242 Offline
Nice job Kyle!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >