Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#150101 - 05/05/04 10:59 AM Just had to post something here :)
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
The 04 Regal...although more expensive does not seem as nice as the 04 Grand Prix.. or is it just not as sporty and that is making my judgement biased confused

Like you only get an 8 speaker monsoon (GP it is a 9 speaker) Only 16" wheels availible (17 on the GP) The GP gets the GenIII 3800 (but it is the only GM with the genIII right now) some other but....Is it the "hiden" features that make it cost more? or the fact that the average age person buying a buick is 65 (as quoted from GM)
#150102 - 05/07/04 04:42 PM Re: Just had to post something here :)
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
buick is a more conservative but it is a better standard-equipped car then the pmd, remember now that the regal GS came equipped with a 3.8 s/c engine if you wanted it.

i feel that the "general has made a change for the better like letting the various divisions kinda break out of the cookie cutter type vehicles of the past.

i have looked at buicks but they are too conservative for my taste but the fabrics/leather etc does seem to have a better feel to me then then the indian, but thats my opinion.
excuse me, only cause its spring hammer
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#150103 - 05/08/04 12:56 AM Re: Just had to post something here :)
Jizz Offline
My wife bought a Rendevoussaegfwergw before she got her Vibe. We both liked the vehicle for about a week. Then said "WHAT THE H#!! WHERE WE THINKING!" So we traded it to my (her parents) in-laws. They love it. And do not get me wrong - it is a very refined vehicle. But I still do not see where the Regal is more refined than the GTP other than the exterior, and I would not call that more refined - just different.
#150104 - 05/08/04 12:12 PM Re: Just had to post something here :)
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
well what you call vs what i call refined are two different things which is fine.

what im trying to say is if you look inside both vehicles i think buicks interior (dash, headliner, leather,carpet )seem to have more quality.

youll find alot of people on this forum complain about their leather int on their `97-03 g.p. when i was sent an invite to look test and compare plus listen to all the improvements that were done on the 04 g.p. (this was at epcot) the factory rep told me how the leather on all the new g.p.`s were being supplied by cadillac. so i just made a snide remark and replied,you mean the leather that was rejected by cadillac. i could tell he did not like that remark but he didnt defend his statment either.

but like you said i cant see me and im talkin about me justifying paying more for a car that once i really start looking at would fit my style and personality.

i aint tiger woods and i dont golf

hammer and savewave everytime i pass a regal gs
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#150105 - 05/08/04 02:20 PM Re: Just had to post something here :)
Jizz Offline
LOL!