Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#150381 - 12/12/07 09:29 PM air struts and rim question
dragonwinggp Offline
Loc: englewood tn
well to start off with i got my full fast valve airride setup from my last project car just sitting around waiting on any real aftermarket for these new body style gp's. so my first and most important question would be.
is there any company at all out there that carries air struts for an 05 gp? i have a full set of air cylinders right now with the rest of my stuff but really dont like the ride cylinders give and want to retain a smooth ride with this car.also is the suspension the same on the pre- 04 gp's? if so ive already found companies that carry the struts for them
my second question, and this will all depend on if i can find the air ride stuff or not, as i will plan on running a smaller rim in that case.
but if i have no luck on the air ride stuff
to run a set of 20's what offset will be the best to keep it even with the outer lip?but also not hinder turning radious very much, also what thickness of the rim is best? and just to make sure i have the bolt pattern correct its 5x115 right?.
ill throw out 1 more question while i got a thread going. is there any company that anybody knows of that is at least working on a full body kit for the 04+ gp's?
i know about the pfyc inferno lip, which looks nice but it already boring since it seems most of the cars i see online already have it, and i like mine to stand out a little more
sorry about so many questions i just hate starting multiple threads to cask a couple questions smile
#150382 - 12/21/07 10:24 AM Re: air struts and rim question
dragonwinggp Offline
Loc: englewood tn
well on the airride part of it i found these, with 4 bags and the mounting brackets it will only cost about 1k which is much better than the usual 2k for air struts, does anybody know if these are worth a crap or not? bags